By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Banjo-Kazooie 3 coming late 2008

xstonexcold316x said:

yeah but if it sells horribly dont you think microsoft might just sell them back to nintendo and hopefullymake a profit?

the game looks cool never played and of the games in the series but i hope the game turns out well

Nah, I don't see them doing that in a million years. Even if every game Rare makes is a commercial flop. Not unless they are done with the console industry. Rare games bring brand name...the only thing xbox doesn't have much as they are the newest company in the bunch.

When you think of xbox you see Halo, Fable, Ninja Gaiden maybe if you close your eyes a bit...and thats about it. Well after this year you may think Banjo.

@RSeagle

Yep, I'd pay good money for Jet Force 2... 

Around the Network

I agree that this would sell much better on the Wii. Too bad Microsoft bought Rare.

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

I can't wait to play it, the 360 really needs a good platformer.

This worries me. I loved the first two. I hope this is good. It would get me to consider a 360.
I don't like the way the characters look though. I can't put my finger on it, but it looks strange.

Well there goes another great series I love, that the new Rare will ruin. Here's to hope I guess.

Around the Network

This game is going to be so amazing! I loved the original so much, it's my favorite 3D platformer. Tooie was great as well but not as good as the original. Rare has learned from their mistake of adding too much content so I believe part 3 will be amazing like the original.

And I second the notion for a Jet Force sequel. Man I love Rare...time for them to get back in gear starting with Banjo.

^^^^ Yea I LOVED Rare too. But its' not Rare anymore. It's a bunch of weirdos using the Rare name now. The real Rare is spread around at Nintendo, Free Radical, Zoonami, and a few other various devs.

Yeah, I don't even know who's in Rare anymore...I don't trust them with Banjo-Kazooie.

And just like in an earlier thread today, I said they're freaking scary-looking...they don't like their N64 selves at all.  And the eyes....they creep me out.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Rare will do fine with this game. Rare deserves success. Perfect Dark was OK, Kameo great, and Viva Pinata was awesome.

Weirdos? Do you even know anyone working there? The team working on Banjo Kazooie 3 has key members from the first game.

http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=68284