By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New info on Factor 5's Wii project

sounds interesting. i'd love to know more about what they are developing but it's great to hear they are giving this project AAA type effort.

Around the Network
--OkeyDokey-- said:
the people too lazy to click on links are the lazy bastards :)
That is correct, and you should cater to us.

Nice interview. It's all marketing, of course, but I do trust Factor 5 will make a beautiful game for the Wii. Not sure if it will be good, but it will be beautiful.

darconi said:
Factor 5 can make a fortune licensing out a powerful wii engine for all the late/crappy developers who are trying to make a game on the wii. Cuts down a bit on the PS2 era graphics shovelware at least.

Those are my wishes. Some developers are not even trying. At least Factor 5 and Capcomknow how to push the wii hardware.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Darc Requiem said:
thekitchensink said:
Wicked--though what do you think he meant when he said that the engine was running even better on Wii than it was on PS3? Surely he didn't mean the graphics engine?

What I think he was saying is that the Wii engine does all of the same special effects at the PS3 engine. That does not mean it is pushing the same amount of polygons or that the effects and textures are of the same quality.

So that kinda supports what I have always thought about Wii's GPU: It's supports fully programmable shaders, just like the PS3 and 360.

Around the Network

C'moooon Kid Icarus.....c'mooooon

My Games of 2011:

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Super Mario 3D Land

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Ugh ... can someone bold the important parts?

Yeah, THAT'S how lazy I am lol

--OkeyDokey-- said:
the people too lazy to click on links are the lazy bastards :)

But,... but, that would mean going to other parts of teh intarwebz, it's too scary, I want to stay on VGC. (Also I am on the Wii browser)

If any game is comparable to Rogue Squadron/Leader, it would have to be Star Fox.

Aren't they the ones that made Lair? If so, I'll pass.