By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New info on Factor 5's Wii project

DMeisterJ said:
Aren't they the ones that made Lair? If so, I'll pass.

Well, you'll have to pass anyway, because you don't have a Wii :)

Around the Network

@ fazz

lol. How do you know I don't plan on buying one, just for this game?

^It's not a Final Fantasy ;D

DMeisterJ said:
Aren't they the ones that made Lair? If so, I'll pass.

I never played Lair, but from what I gather a large portion of its problems could be equated to the project running into technical and management problems (due to the complexity of the hardware and the scale of the project) and Factor 5 running out of time. At the same time, until Factor 5 announced their Wii project most PS3 fans defended the game with comments about how it wasn't a bad game if you could look past the problems.

@ fazz

lol. I'm not really that big of a "Final Fantasy" fan. I loved only seven and twelve, and played both to completion. I bought the others, but never completed them. I am really just in love with FFVII because it was the first game I ever played.

Around the Network
DMeisterJ said:
@ fazz

lol. I'm not really that big of a "Final Fantasy" fan. I loved only seven and twelve, and played both to completion. I bought the others, but never completed them. I am really just in love with FFVII because it was the first game I ever played.

Yeah, I knew that. I also saw your reply on this thread, so I took that into consideration, but oh well...

@ Happy Squirrel

Who were they, cause they were idiots as that game sucked. Even after it launched. I will admit that I thought it was good before it came out, but after playing those god-awful controls, I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

this will be a great game

gamertag Brainteeth

psn Brainteeth

ios Brainteeth

Nintendo Network Brainteeth

Instagram Brainteeth

Sorry to go off topic here, but this statement from the article...

We love the guys at Sony. So if we have another game which we want to work on with them, we would love to and I don't see any reason why not. Things there are a little overhyped on the Internet where people basically think that we all spit into each others' faces, which isn't the case at all.

...implies that they are not currently working on any ps3 titles. We know for a fact that they are working on at least one Wii title (obviously).

Now SurferGirl said this on December 30th...

Apparently, it needs to be clarified that Factor 5's next title (and the one after that) are PS3-only.

...most likely based upon rumors that Factor 5 signed a contract with Sony for three ps3 exclusives.

This is definitive proof that SG is BS.  Soriku, are you reading this?

makingmusic476 said:

Sorry to go off topic here, but this statement from the article...

We love the guys at Sony. So if we have another game which we want to work on with them, we would love to and I don't see any reason why not. Things there are a little overhyped on the Internet where people basically think that we all spit into each others' faces, which isn't the case at all.

...implies that they are not currently working on any ps3 titles. We know for a fact that they are working on at least one Wii title (obviously).

Now SurferGirl said this on December 30th...

Apparently, it needs to be clarified that Factor 5's next title (and the one after that) are PS3-only.

...most likely based upon rumors that Factor 5 signed a contract with Sony for three ps3 exclusives.

This is definitive proof that SG is BS. Soriku, are you reading this?

Is this person suppose to be a video game psychic or something. LOL