By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New info on Factor 5's Wii project

^No, just someone who pulls stuff out of her ass for attention.

Around the Network
totalwar23 said:
^No, just someone who pulls stuff out of her ass for attention.

OH lol so they just randomly say something is going to happend or do they use knowlege to make an educated guess. 

makingmusic476 said:

This is definitive proof that SG is BS. Soriku, are you reading this?

Incorrect. A public statement in an interview is hardly definitive in terms of what they have or don't have in the works after this Wii project, let alone proof that everything said by SG is false.

Now I despise the rumor mill quite a bit, so I sympathize with your position (and personally I actually tend to agree with your conclusion). But what I despise more is bad logic and there is no logical implication being made here regarding the validity of SG or his/her/its rumors excepting possibly the rumor about Factor 5's future projects, and even that implication requires further information before a definitive answer can be found..

Put simply there are two distinct possibilities remaining that are not dismissed by this statement and as a result there is no logical implication.

(A) Surfer Girl is correct and Eggebrecht is either unaware(unlikely) of the project or Factor 5 is unwilling to discuss their future projects right now

(B) Surfer Girl is wrong/mistaken and Factor 5 is being truthful.

Without something else to eliminate one of these possibilities there is no definitive proof of anything. Common sense can obviously play a role in what you believe and help you lean one way or another but that is far from a definitive position.

Of course if you want to draw your own conclusion thats a whole other deal...I'm just referring to the strictest terms of boolean logic. And in that regard 'p' does not imply 'q' this time...so to speak.

To Each Man, Responsibility
fazz said:
Darc Requiem said:
thekitchensink said:
Wicked--though what do you think he meant when he said that the engine was running even better on Wii than it was on PS3? Surely he didn't mean the graphics engine?

What I think he was saying is that the Wii engine does all of the same special effects at the PS3 engine. That does not mean it is pushing the same amount of polygons or that the effects and textures are of the same quality.

So that kinda supports what I have always thought about Wii's GPU: It's supports fully programmable shaders, just like the PS3 and 360.

Nah, but the TEV unit is capable of pretty amaizing stuff (SMG :) ), other than that, I want to see what are they doing, they need to come out with something great after lairs flop...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

bumped, so no one will post in StarcraftManiac's thread :)

Around the Network

^starcraft made a duplicate thread? I am so there.