By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - NeoGAF: Xbox One OS and XBL having issues that will take months to fix

Bring on November! this is getting more exciting each day the new consoles launch gets closer... exciting for other reasons... can the Xbone top the wiiU's system update issue?... stay tuned !

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
So how long will it take for this Shill's latest rumour to be debunked this time?

GAF... Any reputation that site once had is now turned to dog shit imo.

The timing of "rumours" gets more convenient by the day doesn't it.

There clearly is alot more crap recently, but why is the timing convenient?

Both PS4 and Xbone are going to have technical issues at launch....Fact.

think-man said:

^^^ This seriously console launches never go smoothly

I expect internet issues. there are internet issues with just about every major online title in the 1st few days. imagine new consoles plus new games.

You guys thought you could just plug and play huh?

http://imageshack.com/a/img801/6426/f7pc.gif

^Yes that's me ripping it up in the GIF. :)

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
So how long will it take for this Shill's latest rumour to be debunked this time?

Didn't his last rumours turn out to be true? Serious question, I don't follow this whole situation much anymore it gets too confusing.

kowenicki said:

debunked this time? like the CoD 720p claims? who turned out right on that? famous has had a near perfect record for leaks when it came to next gen consoles. all these leaks are showing that there is infact trouble, of course you wont believe it, chose to say these sources are always wrong when they have been mostly right, call neogaf a bunch of sony fanboys and throw a few insults at them here and there, call gaming journalism garbage and say famous, cboat and others who have talked about this to be full of shit. but for the rest of us, we are actually are looking at what these guys have to say because we wont let our bias cloud our judgment. are we saying its 100% correct? no, but judging from their track record, it most probably is. 

think-man said:

i expect that for both consoles, seeing what is happening now i expect it more for the xbox one than the PS4. however if these things are true, this killed any chance of me buying a PS4 before the end of this year, ill wait until early next year. 

Months could mean two months. And two months is not a lot of months.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

i dont think it will be that long. I just dont believe they will launch XBone without friend invites/achievements/party chat not working properly...i cant see it.