By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - NeoGAF: Xbox One OS and XBL having issues that will take months to fix

shloob said:

Cboat has been almost entirely wrong since e3.  He was wrong about almost all of his claims on e3 ( for example he said they were going to announce a Prince of Persia reboot)

PS4 Launch in October? wrong No self-publishing on Xbox One? wrong No upclocks? wrong yield issues? wrong

Microsoft Platinum exclusive announced at TGS? Wrong Family Share 60 minute limit? Wrong Xbox One overheating?wrong

Mirror's Edge a Microsoft's E3? wrong Prince of Persia at Microsoft's E3? wrong 3GB limit for Indies? Wrong

I know the guy has been around awhile, since like 2006 or so and has dropped some decent leaks but recently he has been more wrong then right and that is a fact. The beautiful thing about living in the U.S( can't speak for other countries) is that we have the ability to return anything we purchase and get full refunds. I am buying both systems and if either of them have major issues then i can return them. I doubt either system will have any major glaring issues because that would result in a major lawsuit and or recall and they know both know that. How about we give up trying to bash each others system and lets just wait until they come out. If there are issues they still havent rectified they have time to smooth them out and we can all either download a patch when they launch or they will include the patch with all new games much like they do now when they release major dashboard updates. How about we start using some common sense here.

PS4 Launch in October? - HE WAS WRONG

wrong No self-publishing on Xbox One? - HE WAS RIGHT

wrong No upclocks? - NEVER SAID THAT

wrong yield issues? - ALL THINGS FOR YELD ISSUES EVEN THE DELAY AND LOW SUPPLY AT LAUNCH

Microsoft Platinum exclusive announced at TGS? - MAYBE BECAUSE HE NEVER SAID TGS (2014 HE SAID)

Wrong Family Share 60 minute limit? NOBODY KNOW BECAUSE THE FAMILY SHARE WAS KILLED BY 180

Wrong Xbox One overheating? HE NEVER SAID THAT

Please... research first and good morning  

Around the Network

kowenicki said:

as usual you arent making any sense.

but you are THE expert on one rumours (negative only) so I am sure you can give me a run down.

You said GAF was wrong with rumors... the only I saw they wrong in the late time was Half-Life 3.

Xbone delay? GAF was right
DriveClub? FamousMort was right
Xbox 720p? GAF was right

I can give you more examples.

Now issues about SO e XBL on Xbone? I don't know but I beliver they are right again... OS issues on PS4? Again I think they are right.

The difference is the size of the issues... Xbone will be launch unfixed things that will generate hate for a lot of gamers... or not maybe they are wrong but I think you be crying soon.

Yes, another incredibly vague and weak rumor about Xbox One! And it wasn't even posted on gaf this time because even their mods wouldn't approve it. It's that weak. FamousMortimer just wants to capitalize on fanboy hits for his blog.
I mean seriously? Who would believe MS would take the excellent party system of the 360 and change it to model the god awful one of the PS3? I don't believe this rumor at all, but since the blogger is vague enough, he can claim he was right when the launch/holiday rush does cause minor issues for both console's online services...

kowenicki said:

So you sit on fence by hedging your bets to avoid rificule in future but then say i will be crying soon...

"crying soon"? are you for real?   lmao.  funny guy.

You seem to know a lot about this if you KNOW it could make me cry, what possible feature(s) being missing could cause me to cry.... do tell.

I'm all ears, you seem to know a great deal.  Seriously you should have to back this kind of statement up or be banned imo.

I don't know... you play online? Or use any OS MS stuff reveled until now? If so then you will have trouble.

kowenicki said:

Not good enough.

You MUST know something as you said you think I will be cryong soon...

So either you DO know somethin, you have a scource or you are flowering up a rumour to score points.

So you oirginally said

a. "I dont know if the rumour is true". not definitive

b. "WILL generate a lot of hate for gamers".... "you WILL be crying soon". these are definitive

which is it?  cant be both.

if a then retract b please.  thanks.

Both... you read right.

I don't know if the rumor is true because I don't have any info... but I believe in the rumor and the truth will generate a lot of pain for games.

You like a good defensive MS fan will be crying.

It is too easy to understand what I said... there is nothing hidden.

Around the Network

Wow kowenicki... its clear he doesnt know but he believes its true. Since he believes its true he thinks youll be upset about it. Its obvious what he is trying to say but your just giving him a hard time for the hell of it

kowenicki said:

No this is incongruous. It isnt good enough.

You dont know what it is, you dont know if it is true, but you think I will be crying and gamers will hate ms for it.  It pure conjecture and fud.

frankly it is bullshit!

This kind of positing is shit throwing hoping some sticks, you have done petty much nothing but this for the last 6 months regarding the Xbox one.  it isnt good enough and you should be moderated, often, for it imo.

Full defensive mode confirmed.

Ok Kowen... you are right 22nd will be funny.

Well I think you're an idiot and in my opinion I am right 100% of the time. So yes you are infact an idiot. Amazing how that works aint it. I say it, I believe it, it must obviously be true. Im sorry for the majority of people who can't afford both consoles and need to sit here and bash anything and everything regarding the competition so that they can justify the decisions they made as to which consoles they are getting. $500 in this day and age is not a lot of money, nor is $900 for both.

Moderated,

-Mr Khan

kowenicki said:

he doesnt even know what it is, doesnt know if its true, but thinks it will upset me (make me cry lmao) and generate massive gamer hate?

FUD

Serious Kowen, you are already crying... not a critic or anything else... it is not bad but look at all your posts today.

Crying from laughter?