By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - NeoGAF: Xbox One OS and XBL having issues that will take months to fix

famousmortimer that the guy.

It was not a coincidence that he moved all the internet in the #PS4NoDRM campaign.

Around the Network
ironmanDX said:
Daisuke72 said:
ironmanDX said:

Lol....

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=5670407

Now please, go away.

Funny you can post a link proving my point, yet you can't explain to me how the difference isn't noteworthy? Nice evasion, and of course you spoke on me first, and had nothing to back yourself up with and now asking me to go away? lol k.

Your bias is obvious. You call out the Xbox One for having lower res games but make no mention of the PS4's. Call the PS4 GPU weak, please? It would make life easier. Come on, do it.

A 7850 - 787O is a mid-level card.

7770 - 7790 is entry level.

The PS4 has a 900P game while it's 720P on Xbone. The only 900P game on PS4, the same game that melts higher end rigs. The PS4 GPU is in-fact weak when compared to a 7970, but the Xbone's GPU is weak compared to the PS4's, see how that works? :)

Pemalite said:
9087 said:
PS4 has superior GPU, CPU, Shaders, and RAM....

Its significantly more powerful than Xbox One

PS4 has an inferior GPU, CPU, Shaders and Ram compared to the PC.

PC is more expensive, less people play on PC, and doesnt have Sony 1st party exclusives.

Nice try. 

The funny part is that PS4 is cheaper than Xbox One, while still being more powerful. Thats the crazy thing. 

Pemalite said:
9087 said:

It's significantly slower than the PC, we are talking multiples slower.

Fact of the matter is, anyone who tries to claim superiority of one console over the other in regards to performance and specifications just ends up looking silly, the PC has always made the consoles look anemic in comparison and if it really, I mean really... Was an issue you wouldn't be gaming on a console to begin with.
Seriously? Only 1080P? Common, that was last decade stuff.

Fact of the matter is, multi platforms will look relatively similar on both the Xbox One and Playstation 4, first-party games will be an entirely different ball game where I expect the Playstation 4 to have a stupidly large edge.
Developers like Naughty Dog and 343 Industries haven't ever held back in spending the extra' millions to make their games the best they can be graphically for their respective platforms.

But it's a known fact that the PS4 has better specs; not like the Sony gamers on this site is going around saying that the PS4 is more powerful than high end PCs, not like high end PC's are in contest with the PS4. Sony and Microsoft however are in direct competition with one another, so it's not silly to compare specs at all. What's silly is to deny fucking facts presented before you, it's ignorant and honestly I don't even know why I bothered.

Edit: I wouldn't use Naughty Dog as a prime example of over-spending to improve graphics btw, Uncharted 2 blows me away and that was done on a budget less than 1/4th of Halo 4's.

Pemalite said:
9087 said:

It's significantly slower than the PC, we are talking multiples slower.

That would depend on what kind of PC. There is no such thing as ''the PC''. Its not a closed  universal platform. PS4 is not universally less powerfull than any PC out there. In fact, there was a survey done on Steam users and it turned out PS4 was more powerfull than like 70% or 80% of all steam user's PCs. 

Gamespot( a nest of all PC nazis on the web) is another example where most of PC snobs had slower and/or less amount of RAM and weaker GPU than the PS4. I believe there was also an article back in feburary/march saying how PS4 is more powerfull than all retail PCs within the same price range

Around the Network
9087 said:
Pemalite said:
9087 said:

PC is more expensive, less people play on PC, and doesnt have Sony 1st party exclusives.

Nice try. 

The funny part is that PS4 is cheaper than Xbox One, while still being more powerful. Thats the crazy thing. 

The Xbox One better be more expensive, it has the Kinect in it.

iceboy151 said:
9087 said:
Pemalite said:
9087 said:

Nice try. 

Kinect has no games though. 

I doubt anyone is buying X1 for The Fighter Within. 

9087 said:
iceboy151 said:
9087 said:
Pemalite said:
9087 said:

Nice try. 

Kinect has no games though. 

I doubt anyone is buying X1 for The Fighter Within. 

But that doesn't change the fact that that's the reason it's more expenisve. And as a gaming device, the Kinect is terrible. I'd rather use it for all the OS functions. 

Mmmfishtacos said:
TheHunt3r_Orion said:

I see that guys 1 insider. I raise you my 6 insiders also from NeoGaf. I know. I'm waiting for the confirmation. I am not allowed to say anything. November 12, you defintiely gonna be mad. On or after November 15th, whatever date suits you, after 1 hour of gameplay, you gonna be mad. I promise.

Edit: Oops...I said something. My bad!!!

is this your source? 

I've heard that guys name thrown around, but i've never actually taken the time to look at his blog...

It's a joke right? ._.

JayWood2010 said:

Can we just start calling VGC NeoGaf 2.0 ???

@Op - If true then all is good.  Launches usually have a few technical difficulties.  Though i do want to point out that Skype replaced party chat (Unless im mistaken)

It definitely seems like a couple of users here want that lol. Disgusting