By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS4 Reviews Coming Next Two Weeks [But Not Xbone]

More confirmation that the review delays are not MS putting an embargo due to resolution problems.

Around the Network

Edti: sorry mistake.

newton said:

More confirmation that the review delays are not MS putting an embargo due to resolution problems.

Posted already and you forget that part.

They can't review the games... there are some issue with OS/Live that didn't allow them to play games on Xbone.

MS has been great at showing their games so reviews can wait :). And stop using the derogatory term XBone. It is Xbox One or X1. It is soo childish for grown people to use these kind of nicknames.

newton said:
Off topic:

Kevin Dent is saying he saw a PS3 being played through an Xbox One. Pretty cool. Xbox One, the new capture card.

I don't believe the XBONE can do dvr on its HDMI input, only locally rendered content.

Around the Network
Puppyroach said:
MS has been great at showing their games so reviews can wait :). And stop using the derogatory term XBone. It is Xbox One or X1. It is soo childish for grown people to use these kind of nicknames.

It is cool and easy/fast to type... and I'm not using it in a bad way... it is nowhere a insult... MS already even registred the domain www.xbone.com and they said the nickname will stay in the game community.

BTW X1 can't be used because there is another similar home equipment with this name.

Puppyroach said:

Deregory term? Its a game console.

Puppyroach said:

See that's why I say XBONE, not xbone.

By typing it in all caps I hope Microsoft guys can grow up and realize I'm just using it as a shorthand term, not an insult.

JoeTheBro said:
newton said:
Off topic:

Kevin Dent is saying he saw a PS3 being played through an Xbox One. Pretty cool. Xbox One, the new capture card.

I don't believe the XBONE can do dvr on its HDMI input, only locally rendered content.

It can't because the signal from PS3 is encrypted... I think a signal without DHCP it will can do DVR.

ethomaz said:
JoeTheBro said:
newton said:
Off topic:

It can't because the signal from PS3 is encrypted... I think a signal without DHCP it will can do DVR.

We'll they've specifically only referred to it as game DVR, so I think it's the console itself.