By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS4 Reviews Coming Next Two Weeks [But Not Xbone]

Can't believe we are nearly there!! :D

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:

Guys, I hold in my hands, my very own DualShock 4!!!!!

How does that thing feel?

Controller preference is the main thing keeping me on the MS side. I hear the said it feels better for gammes like cod (wich is basically my life on console games). 

I want to hear impressions from people who are like me, loved the 360 controllers,and hated the ps3 controllers.

I have huge hands, my user name is reality.

http://imageshack.com/a/img801/6426/f7pc.gif

^Yes that's me ripping it up in the GIF. :)

CGI-Quality said:
-CraZed- said:
CGI-Quality said:

Guys, I hold in my hands, my very own DualShock 4!!!!!

-pic

I envy your hands right now... I have two on preorder but Best Buy here doesn't have them on the shelves yet. I'd like to get some of my own impressions especially with the PC compatibility whilst I wait for my PS4.

Sony says just plug-and-play with these, so that's gonna be exciting!

Indeed.

So, another thread implying something wrong with the XB1, but no proof of anything. Why do these threads even exist? Complete waste of time...

Seems like some company is holding the reviews to not show the "truth" about power.

Any guess? MS or Sony?

Around the Network
ethomaz said:

Seems like some company is holding the reviews to not show the "truth" about power.

Any guess? MS or Sony?

It's Ouya announcing a second console.

More info about the MS reviews.

My guesses... Xbone OS and Live is not ready.

Off topic:

Kevin Dent is saying he saw a PS3 being played through an Xbox One. Pretty cool. Xbox One, the new capture card.

newton said:
Off topic:

Kevin Dent is saying he saw a PS3 being played through an Xbox One. Pretty cool. Xbox One, the new capture card.

I want to ask him if he noted some input delay... it's seems cool if threre is a good input input delay.