By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Europe or USA where would you live?

Where would you prefer to born?

USA 116 32.22%

Europe 244 67.78%

Total:360

i agree, japan would be my absolute favorite pick!!

Around the Network

I would like to hear from people who have lived in both. Everyone else is speaking from their experience in their own nation coupled with some media perspectives.

Those who have European/American parents where you were born in the opposite country would have a better understanding of culture, politics, social norms, etc.

For the most part, I think we cling to our birth place and it makes it difficult to remove a cognitive bias.

the only appealing thing USA has is it's landscape

Both. I would rather stay in the US than have to go to Europe forever. I would live in Europe for a time, but only in a limited number of countries so the comparison is a little off.

You want to go to Europe and live if your stuck in say Northern frozen Europe or many poorer Eastern Countries? I doubt it.

I'm just fine living in Switzerland, please don't move me from here

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

Around the Network
ghettoglamour said:
I'm just fine living in Switzerland, please don't move me from here

Where is there a ghetto in Switzerland? lol

I'm from Greece and if I had to pick another country it would be either Italy for the weather or the UK for football

Saeko said:
i live in switzerland and kinda happy about this :D

I think i could live anywhere, but i prefere some europeen country where they help poor ppl to have a decent live, and not let's them die without a house outside...

Well, Switzerland is basically the Japckpot.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

If i could be like toto rina i would also take italy, Anyway i think switzerland is the greatest country in europe...

Videokameras said:
no you cant move to switzerland, unless you are rich

Lol, if I was rich I wouldn't move to switzerland.
I'd choose for Monaco.