By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I bet COD Ghosts Wii U gets delayed

At least in Australia/Europe.

Batman Arkham Origins for Wii U was set to launch alongside the other console versions, then at the 11th hour, the U version was pushed back here.

Ghosts will be next, you heard it here first.

Around the Network

So just because one game got delayed in AustraliaNew Zealand for Wii U that means COD Ghosts will get delayed? Your kind of reaching there lol.

Nah

cod is different. it has money to fund every venture it wants. it'll be on time. i hope.

If Nintendo fans have demand for it, it would come sooner. Even on the Wii 100 million (but not so strong) there was very little demand. Thats half the reason Activision or some other third parties wont kill themselves to put certain games on the Wii (and sometimes even PC as well).

Around the Network

Wouldn't be surprised, but then would any WiiU fan really miss it? There are plenty of other WiiU games coming out around the same time.

S.T.A.G.E. said:

If Nintendo fans have demand for it, it would come sooner. Even on the Wii 100 million (but not so strong) there was very little demand. Thats half the reason Activision or some other third parties wont kill themselves to put certain games on the Wii (and sometimes even PC as well).

No excuse for a needless delay.

And COD on Wii was profitable.

It wont get delayed, not that there is a lot of wii u owners that would care if it did...

S.T.A.G.E. said:

COD being on Wii at all proves your whole post wrong.

Truth is up intil COD MW skipped the Wii COD was selling better on it than the other 2.

Activision has nobody to blame but themselves for decreased demand

I stopped buying a lot of 3rd party games on ALL platforms til I see a change in how they treat Nintendo.

Whether its on PC or Wii U, I wont be buying another EA game no matter how high its rated or how much I want it because not only did they flat out lie to me, but they expected me to pay more for less.

It comes out today. I can see it in shops.

There's no delay.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.