By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Killzone: Shadowfall previews

attaboy said:

Here are a few more Killzone pics

Wish those from the OP running on PS3 as well

But KZ2&3 were both great looking games.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Around the Network
eFKac said:
attaboy said:

Didn't think anybody would notice so quickly. :(

attaboy said:
eFKac said:
attaboy said:

I couldn't call myself a PlayStation fanboy if I wouldn't notice it at first glance, I remember the moment from the first screen very well

And let's be honest, even on a small laptop screen the quality difference is noticeable

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

attaboy said:

I'm gonna miss Helghan, I hope Shadow Fall takes us back there at some point. That of at least show is what it looks like after the war.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Euphoria14 said:
attaboy said:

I'm gonna miss Helghan, I hope Shadow Fall takes us back there at some point. That of at least show is what it looks like after the war.

Nah, I think they will try to overthrow the ISA home planet. Helghan was a wasteland. Visari's daughter has been waiting and plotting her attack for thirty years, i'm sure. Being that the group is as twisted as the Nazi's if not worse, if they don't enslave them they'll eradicate them.

Daddys little girl wants revenge.

Around the Network

I didn't even realize the woman from Shadowfall was her. O_o

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Apologies for my earlier getting sucked into an argument and thread derailing.

This truly is the best looking next gen title, also looks like the only next gen title that's not been rushed or had corners cut to make sure its out on time. The fact that theyve had to do things like install as you play rather than a pre install is great. No graphical compromises, no game mode compromises seems to good to be true for a launch title. :)

Euphoria14 said:

Whether played from hard disc or Blu-ray, van der Leeuw is particularly proud of how fast and seamlessly the game loads; it's been a pet project for the tech director, who hates how slow modern games have become to operate. Guerrilla has completely eliminated in-game load times after an initial 30 seconds, and removed all logos and splash screens from the game's start-up routine. It may take a while to download Killzone Shadow Fall, but once you have it, the game comes to you very quickly indeed.

OMG that's great!!  i hope this becomes a trend because the splash screens are sooo fucking annoying.   I'd be fine if it was just  once the very first time you load up a game but after that STFU and let me play.

CGI-Quality said:
attaboy said:
eFKac said:
attaboy said:

-pics

Are you serious? Lulz. That is clearly from a different gen.

Pics from the "Inside the mech" mission.

attaboy said:

it's like sony isn't even trying to hide the fact they steal all their ideas from nintendo anymore...