By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Killzone: Shadowfall previews

Best looking game of 2013

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Around the Network
selnor1983 said:
Best ps4 launch graphics. Well alongside battlefield 4. Although i think battlefield 4 is technically more impressive with its dynamic weather and its fully destructible scenery.

some pretty good previews there. I expect 90 meta for this game. Enjoy ps fans.

kitler53 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
selnor1983 said:
Xenostar said:
selnor1983 said:

Not sure what your getting at here.

But yeah. I agree. Its a trade off.

Maybe mor games at launch shold do 900p. Andputin better effectsor animations or lighting. It will look better then. 

Oops was a reply to another thread where you said resolution is a choice.

The lighting in KZ is the best of any next gen game by far and away. Its shown it has weather effects but weve not seen if there dynamic or fixed per level, id bet for a narative driven game it will be fixed. 

But as ive said in other threads, KZ is the only next gen title thats not been afraid to show is lots of real in game footage, instead of just hiding behind cutscene trailers like most other games. 

Thats not true. There is loads of Ryse. Theres even gameplay in Ryse Story Trailer. Or did you think it was all cutscene? Thats a good thing. 

Forza 5, Killer Instinct, Even Remedy teased us saying there was a small gameplay clip in E3 demo. And people are trying to work out what it was.

Ive seen plenty of gameplay from other launch titles. 

Ryse has the best graphics in the cinematics from the motion capture and thats mostly because of the facial texture which Crytek is known for. Killzone has better lighting, colors and art style but it all gets worse on the gameplay and the multiplayer gets even worse. Killzone looks great from start to finish.

i think you got your sentence worded wrong.  killzone looks great start to finish.  ryse looks great during the cinamatics but noticably worse in gameplay and even worse in multiplayer.

Thats what I meant. Ryse is the game that looks the best during the cinematics, and most of the story, but when it hits multiplayer it falls flat. Killzone looks great from start to finish. I guess I typed it incorrectly.

That truly looks visually stunning. The way the colors are reminds me a lot of Halo.

Wow, I really love how the game looks, next gen is going to be pure eye candy.

Kane1389 said:
selnor1983 said:
Best ps4 launch graphics. Well alongside battlefield 4. Although i think battlefield 4 is technically more impressive with its dynamic weather and its fully destructible scenery.

some pretty good previews there. I expect 90 meta for this game. Enjoy ps fans.

Why the emoticon? Selnor was stealthily admitting that he thinks Drive Club is more impressive than Forza 5. You know, dynamic weather and all.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

Multiplayer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaSsjCBxArE

The PS5 Exists. 

Don't know if this multiplayer interview was posted already.

I find it great from GG that they are providing so much ingame material prior to launch and are letting different press outlets post their previews, usually that means that the developers have confidence that their game is good.

Man this game looks AMAZING! But for me if the multiplayer is ANYWHERE NEAR as addictive as KZ 2 was then this would be THE PS4 game to get for me without a doubt if I was to buy at launch. But I must hold out lol, will wait until after Infamous:SS comes out then I will pick one up but just seeing this game and how beautiful it is makes me not want to wait! I am a big fan of the KZ series!

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

Beautifull, but generic.

Nowadays the FPS market is way too crowded.

To bad no body seems to carry about the KZ universe, charecters and lore.

This game is really jaw dropping.