By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - NINTENDO vs SONY! 3 Reasons Why Nintendo Tops Sony? 3 Reasons Why Sony Tops Nintendo?

We should take each genre and compare what each company has made for these genres.

Around the Network
HikenNoAce said:
We should take each genre and compare what each company has made for these genres.

Nintendo wins in shooters, now why dont you make a thread about it andsee wat people say

Sony tops Nintendo because

1. God of War and the rest of their good/great 1st party franchises.
2. Third Party Support
3. Best gaming controllers

Nintendo tops Sony because

...I can't think of even 1 thing they do better than Sony... platformer games? Yeah let's just go with that.

.... See this is why I cant take these people seriously, gaming controllers are you fucking serious? Lmao^

That is Nintendo's mainstay. They've always been the controller pioneer.

Dr.EisDrachenJaeger said:
They dont use them and they havent used them since the PS1.

So...

Umm no

Sony had their own jrpg franchises/ip on both PS2 AND PS3

#Fail

Around the Network

Show me the receipts.

Show me the receipts.

Receipts??

Yes the tags and dollars showing that them video game rpg's came out of Japan studio.

Where da mystical franchise at buddy?

tbone51 said:
HikenNoAce said:

Nintendo wins in shooters, now why dont you make a thread about it andsee wat people say

What?

Yes the tags and dollars showing that them video game rpg's came out of Japan studio.

Where da mystical franchise at buddy?

White Knight Chronicles (PS3)

Okage (PS2)

Lol Something seems to be a bit off with you. Could this be another @Rudisha in the making? Is somebody trying to pull another "Jay520"? XD