By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Japan Sales - Media Create,Famitsu, & dengeki: week 42 ( Oct. 14- Oct. 20 )

Dr.EisDrachenJaeger said:
Oh the glitches?

Yep. I know I would be raging if my save data corrupted and I had to start all over. (and I'll never finish Izuna because of it)

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

Oh yeah that was horrible with AC1

Good Lord, Wii U sales are just pathetic, no two ways about it. I'm not sure there's much that can be done. Perhaps its destined to sell less than Gamecube, perhaps worldwide..Or at the very least Japan. Man what a f*** up. Nintendo to go from dominating one gen to this is incredible to observe. WWHD sure did its job.

Bet between Slimbeast and Arius Dion about Wii sales 2009:

If the Wii sells less than 20 million in 2009 (as defined by VGC sales between week ending 3d Jan 2009 to week ending 4th Jan 2010) Slimebeast wins and get to control Arius Dion's sig for 1 month.

If the Wii sells more than 20 million in 2009 (as defined above) Arius Dion wins and gets to control Slimebeast's sig for 1 month.

Um you do know they are waiting for the bundles right? Just like they were for the Vita.
Its not like they have software really pushing it either

pezus said:
kowenicki said:
pezus said:
Vita 8:1 wiiU

Bloody hell, thats falling fast, it was almost 20:1 last week....  alarming.

more appropriately...  3DS 7:1 Vita

And about 1.5:1 the week before. Quite a good reversal.

1.5:1? dont you mean 3.5:1 ?

Around the Network

To be honest, I find it very strange people are like "WII U SUB 3K" when the number they are looking at is literally one unit under 3k... and is not sub 3k with Famitsu numbers. Clam down guys, I think there's a pretty obvious reason why Wii U sales are the way it is... and it is not because "Wii U is dead."

Sharp drop for Vita and 3DS. I was hoping for both to hold a little better.

Um you do know they are waiting for the bundles right? Just like they were for the Vita.

And which bundles are those? WWHD was just bundled wasn't it? And which bundles will push Wii U to a comfortable level?

Bet between Slimbeast and Arius Dion about Wii sales 2009:

If the Wii sells less than 20 million in 2009 (as defined by VGC sales between week ending 3d Jan 2009 to week ending 4th Jan 2010) Slimebeast wins and get to control Arius Dion's sig for 1 month.

If the Wii sells more than 20 million in 2009 (as defined above) Arius Dion wins and gets to control Slimebeast's sig for 1 month.

Arius Dion said:

And which bundles are those? WWHD was just bundled wasn't it? And which bundles will push Wii U to a comfortable level?

There were no WW HD bundles in japan... And calm down, you were one of the people who said WWHD bundle wouldn't do anything for US/Europe in my prediction thread. Also said the game was going to sell way lower than fatslob prediction (i think he said like 50k US/ 30k Europe).

The bundles will help and you cant expect a comfortable level wen it was doing so terrible.  Do you expect wiiu to just start selling 150k WW a week or something? WiiU is doing much better than it was, and so is vita even though it dropped down sales this week

Ugghhh, those Wii U numbers are very unpleasant to see...

At least Pokemon had a very good 2nd week, especially on Famitsu!