By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - [CONFIRMED by IW] COD: GHOSTS run at 720p 60fps and 1080p 60fps on PS4

JoeTheBro said:
fatslob-:O said:

Well that tells the whole story. 

Off-topic: You have knowledge of calculus 3 ? (Gonna need it for next year.)

Calculus is really fun. I barely remember what was specific to 3 though.

Think of it as regular calculus but in multidimensions and so far I only know how to do double integrals. 

Around the Network
JoeTheBro said:

Think of it as regular calculus but in multidimensions and so far I only know how to do double integrals. 

Oh yeah I really liked that stuff. Kinda made me wish I chose a math degree.

JoeTheBro said:
Locknuts said:
cmay227 said:
Locknuts said:
112 pages? Wow people really care about dem pixels!

Yes they do!!! I wonder if they care about mp3's, CD's, USB drives or external USB support or dlna support?

Sony waits till the last moment to drop possibly unwelcomed news. good for PS4 on the COD ghosts news.

Holy crap I didn't realise all that would be missing at launch! mp3s? really? And apparently you have to subscribe to some $10 per month Sony music thing to get music on your PS4? (Please someone tell me I'm wrong, with a link if possible)

At launch. Sony's put their resources on way more important things. Shu already tweeted that they are doing what they can to patch in what people desire post launch.

Well I hope they allow uploading of private MP3 collections and CDs, but with the Sony Unlimited service that seems unlikely. 

JoeTheBro said:
JoeTheBro said:

So what exactly did you choose ? 

JoeTheBro said:

I was in mechanical engineering but was taking a lot of computer science courses in which I found my love for programming. Ended up putting school on a back burner and started my own indie game company. So far so good since I got in touch with Sony and am making a PS4 game.

Around the Network
JoeTheBro said:
JoeTheBro said:

I was in mechanical engineering but was taking a lot of computer science courses in which I found my love for programming. Ended up putting school on a back burner and started my own indie game company. So far so good since I got in touch with Sony and am making a PS4 game.

Cool. Eh, I'm taking a different root compared to everyone else or I guess you could say the "greedy corporatist" root from a lefty point point of view. 

pezus said:
J_Allard said:
Who in here is denying the Xbox One is less powerful?

I think the difference is not all of us see some cross-gen multiplatform ports looking a morsel worse in some areas to be the end of the world.

It's not hard to remember a few, and one in particular. 

A 100% difference in resolution is not a slight difference btw.

Yes, 100% is not slight and that is what is troblesome, we saw that BF4 the difference was in line with de GPU difference, we know of many others multplat that has no resolotion difference.

We have to see then running side by side to understand from where IW is pushing the extras pixels.

JoeTheBro said:
JoeTheBro said:

Cool. Eh, I'm taking a different root compared to everyone else or I guess you could say the "greedy corporatist" root from a lefty point point of view. 

Nothing wrong with that.

JoeTheBro said:

Nothing wrong with that.

Some people just hate having more money. (Or is that envy ?) Either way I have to start choosing more wisely. I'm fine with doing something that I don't like. I don't want my pride to get in the way of the safety of my future.