By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - [CONFIRMED by IW] COD: GHOSTS run at 720p 60fps and 1080p 60fps on PS4

Who are these numbers supposed to impress? I would imagine it being a big deal for people interesting in working with this kind of stuff in one way or another. but the average gamer like me that learned the term native res about 4/5 days ago and can't even see why ryse couldn't have just been a 360 game, It's nothing.

As for game reviewers, I used to stack games that gamespot rated 8 and higher and all I ended up with was a large collection of games that were impressive by metric score standards but rarely held my interest to completion..

I'ma go with my gut, its the only thing that has worked for me, dictation has been mostly miss.

Just want to know if this desperate cry for general recognition of superiority will ever end or if this is what I can expect as the norm around here?

http://imageshack.com/a/img801/6426/f7pc.gif

^Yes that's me ripping it up in the GIF. :)

Around the Network

Wow some ppl need to stop this BS...PS4 is more powerful and have better specs so.....the result on PS4 will be better, sometimes the difference will be pretty big and sometimes not so much that depending how developers work....but the differences between both systems Exist and anyone can see it

Some ppl keep denying something that at this moment is pretty obvious .....and to be honest i don't see the problem.

Any ppl here enjoy their Xbox360.... and PS3 is delivering better graphics since the first Uncharted .... did you stop getting fun on your XBOX 360 because of this? I don't think so.

Sony learn from their mistakes when they made the PlayStation 3.....they make a great comeback and Kick the competition in the Game Department.....SONY owns many many studios and they did a great Job.

In the Other part MS ....since like 3 years looks like forget about releasing high quality exclusives Games..... The XBOX One Specs is not the problem here.....MS need to kick the door in the game department, learn from their mistakes made it on 360 ....that is the only way to fight back SONY because Sony already show us that can make some serious bad ass games and prove that they have quite a lot better Devs than MS .....and that is a fact

Stop trying to make XboxOne specs looks better than they are.....and ask for better games

Sorry is my English isn't good enough

fatslob-:O said:
Frequency said:
Blood_Tears said:
I expect comparison videos to be pretty even though like BF4 even with the spec difference.

except for that the difference was:

Battlefield 3  320x180 (57,600) more pixels

The difference for this is:

COD:G 640x360 (230,400) more pixels

And since its native, there will be no blurring from software upscaling, so the textures are going to be sharp, too.

Umm do you mean (900*1600-720*1280) 518400 more pixels for battlefield 4 and (1080*1920-720*1280) 1152000 more pixels for cod ghosts ? 

that'll teach me to attempt math at 3am, but either way the point still stands, the increase in pixels is twice that of BF4

Who in here is denying the Xbox One is less powerful?

I think the difference is not all of us see some cross-gen multiplatform ports looking a morsel worse in some areas to be the end of the world.

Frequency said:
Frequency said:
Blood_Tears said:
I expect comparison videos to be pretty even though like BF4 even with the spec difference.

except for that the difference was:

Battlefield 3  320x180 (57,600) more pixels

The difference for this is:

COD:G 640x360 (230,400) more pixels

And since its native, there will be no blurring from software upscaling, so the textures are going to be sharp, too.

Umm do you mean (900*1600-720*1280) 518400 more pixels for battlefield 4 and (1080*1920-720*1280) 1152000 more pixels for cod ghosts ? 

that'll teach me to attempt math at 3am, but either way the point still stands, the increase in pixels is twice that of BF4

Well that tells the whole story. 

Off-topic: You have knowledge of calculus 3 ? (Gonna need it for next year.)

Around the Network

Saw this on IGN forum.... gotta admit its pretty funny. 

Well that tells the whole story. 

Off-topic: You have knowledge of calculus 3 ? (Gonna need it for next year.)

Calculus is really fun. I barely remember what was specific to 3 though.

----- Spam post -----

cmay227 said:
Locknuts said:
112 pages? Wow people really care about dem pixels!

Yes they do!!! I wonder if they care about mp3's, CD's, USB drives or external USB support or dlna support?

Sony waits till the last moment to drop possibly unwelcomed news. good for PS4 on the COD ghosts news.

Holy crap I didn't realise all that would be missing at launch! mp3s? really? And apparently you have to subscribe to some $10 per month Sony music thing to get music on your PS4? (Please someone tell me I'm wrong, with a link if possible)

Locknuts said:
cmay227 said:
Locknuts said:
112 pages? Wow people really care about dem pixels!

Yes they do!!! I wonder if they care about mp3's, CD's, USB drives or external USB support or dlna support?

Sony waits till the last moment to drop possibly unwelcomed news. good for PS4 on the COD ghosts news.

Holy crap I didn't realise all that would be missing at launch! mp3s? really? And apparently you have to subscribe to some $10 per month Sony music thing to get music on your PS4? (Please someone tell me I'm wrong, with a link if possible)

At launch. Sony's put their resources on way more important things. Shu already tweeted that they are doing what they can to patch in what people desire post launch.