By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Best AI in any game you've played?

Tagged games:

Killzone 2.

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

F.E.A.R., Far Cry 3, Killzone 2.

Call of Duty Black Ops 2, the enemy AI would just run straight into my line of fire. I absolutely appreciated the gesture, because it made up for my crappy accuracy.

Ghost n' Goblins.

Fanatismo não leva a nada, apenas a colecionar antipatias.

Collection: Telejogo Ford-Philco, Dactar, TV Game 2600, Master System (2x), Master System Portable, NES, Dynavision 3, Mega Drive 3 (2x - Tectoy and Show Do Milhao Edition), Genesis 3, Genesis Arcade Motion, MD Play, SNES (2x), Super Famicom, Neo Geo CD, 3DO, Saturn, Playstation, Nintendo 64 (2x), Dreamcast, Playstation 2, Game Cube, Xbox, Zeebo, Playstation 3, Xbox 360 (Kinect Bundle), Wii (2x - White and Red), Game Boy Pocket, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance, DS Lite, 3DS, Vita, Wii U, Playstation 4 and Xbox One. Around 800 games. Preferred Generation: 16 bits. 

Rome 2 :^)

Around the Network

Galactic Civilizations 2 the ai act like it's human, they talk to you like they are and the game let you know the bonus they get at higher difficulty.

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Aldro said:

The Last of Us HANDS down.

No. 

TLOU has randomized scripted moments. They won't always appear on the same playthrough, but they are scripted. 

It was ND's way of making the AI seem not scripted, by not having the same scripted scene appear all the time. Neat trick, but its still scripted. 

If games had smart AI then most of the people would left gaming. TBH I don't see a huge difference in AI between Doom 3d and recent ones. But AI in Age of mythology and Call of Duty (original one in pc) was quite smart enough.

Super Mario Bros.

F.E.A.R. ai is still impressive for me. Especially when the game came out years ago.

PSN ID: clemens-nl