By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I Believe the PS4 Price in Brazil is Just Marketing (Bad and Disrespectful) - Sony Maths Out

Just import it from the US... its sure to come out cheaper.

Around the Network
naruball said:

Wow, just wow, dude. This is beyond sad. Not getting to enjoy some masterpieces and have fun on your own or with friends because of some Sony fans. Ok, your life, fair enough, but it's still sad IMO. I personally could not care less about other ps3 fans when I play ps3 games. If people stopped worrying about what others think of them, the world would be a much better place (again, IMO).

Its comments like those that just bring out the true intentions of people. The guy has no intention of EVER getting a sony product and is extremly biased obiously. Why? Watch this. "Well shit, if sony fans make you uninterested in sony products how do you enjoy gaming at all because there are just as bad ms and nintendo fans out there" The guy should really just quit gaming al l together if thats how he feels

It seems like Sony can do no wrong with the Ps4 lately, but they certainly dropped the ball on this one. It's unacceptable to launch so much higher than the Xbone, considering it doesn't come with the Kinect or anything else.

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

NiKKoM said:
I bet they are gonna give you guys a free Digital Game.. That will soften the blow!

For 4 thousand BR$ they better give me more than that, I want Ken Kutaragi for one week.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

NiKKoM said:
I bet they are gonna give you guys a free Digital Game.. That will soften the blow!

Knack digital is already free for preorder users here... it is not "news"... even so the preorder didn't started yet

Around the Network

New update from Sony in one hour.

"Brazil: New information from Sony coming in about an hour. (Unrelated to the stuff I've been teasing.)"

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=86872666&postcount=681

PS. Seems unrelated to the "good news" about he is saying before... the good news is thursday.

Edit - I want to work on UOL Jogos to have insiders info before everybody else

Ponyless said:
How much did the ps3 cost at launch in brazil? And 360 as well if you could

no oficial price from sony but the general price on stores was 4k to 6k.

Zero999 said:

I remember that

New out.

"Mark Stanley detailed the reasoning behind the Brazilian price, and told us Sony "doesn't want to sell a single PS4 at this high price", but due to their strategy, they thought it was important to be here in 2013 to show Brazilians that they're "critical and important to PlayStation". They're planning on manufacturing the PS4 here ASAP." - Brazil@GAF.

http://jogos.uol.com.br/ultimas-noticias/2013/10/21/mesmo-a-r-3999-sony-perdera-dinheiro-com-ps4-no-brasil-leia-entrevista.htm

ethomaz said:

Zero999 said:

I remember that

revolucionar sua maneira de jogar? lol, propaganda enganosa.