By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Moderator announcement - The "Shoot, Kill and Dismember the messenger" attitude

attaboy said:
This is the kind of stuff they discuss at those "Mod Sexy Parties"?

Not sure what your taste is or if you have never seen the mods.

(Well, ok a few are sexy.)

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Around the Network

Its pretty sad when someone makes a thread just for flamebait, gets reactions and report to the mods to get them banned (IMO). Anyways it was the last time i posted in such thread and got banned for calling out the OP. Dont even care to report such thread in the future

I feel the issue is more like that moderators don't dare acting or aren't around when shit hits the fan

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Zappykins said:
attaboy said:
This is the kind of stuff they discuss at those "Mod Sexy Parties"?

Not sure what your taste is or if you have never seen the mods.

(Well, ok a few are sexy.)

Hey now, look at this avatar, i've had literally mutliple women say I was physically attractive.  (Two counts as multiple right?)

Mr Khan said:
Kane1389 said:
dallas said:

Oh thtop being so thenthative (with lisp).

~ Mod Edit ~

This user has been moderated by TruckOSaurus for this post.

What was bannable about this post? Bad spelling?

Seece is gay.

uh...okay? I still dont see why bad spelling is bannable tho

Around the Network

So now we implement a rule to stop Ms and Nintendo fans doing the same thing Sony fans of this sie have been doing to the other 2 sides sines last gen started?

Seems in line with the rest of the attidtude this site has to anything non Sony.

Keep it up a continue to alliniate the good users like kowen and the few others that still hang around.

NICE JOB.

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

vaio said:

So now we implement a rule to stop Ms and Nintendo fans doing the same thing Sony fans of this sie have been doing to the other 2 sides sines last gen started?

Seems in line with the rest of the attidtude this site has to anything non Sony.

Keep it up a continue to alliniate the good users like kowen and the few others that still hang around.

NICE JOB.

Oh brilliant, the "the Playstation fans on the site and the moderators supporting them are the root of all that is wrong with this forum, cause they have formed an alliance of evil, trying to suppress the opinions of the poor Xbox and Nintendo fans"-argument, I haven't heard that before...

DerNebel said:

Oh brilliant, the "the Sony fans on the site and the moderators supporting them are the root of all that is wrong with this forum, cause they have formed an alliance of evil, trying to suppress the opinions of the poor Xbox and Nintendo fans"-argument, I haven't heard that before...

The "mods are sony fanboys in disguise" mantra has been passed around on this site since i can remember. Even Mr Khan, trucks and yo john were just sony fanboys in undercover to infiltrate the mods hiearchy the entire time of their conception. It couldnt possibly be that this kind of thought is ass backwards. Its impossible for non sony fans to break the rules and thus their bans are always unjustified

Kane1389 said:
Mr Khan said:
Kane1389 said:
dallas said:

Seece is gay.

He was feigning a lisp, which is a gay stereotype.

Either way, Dallas had a couple other things that were ban worthy, that was just the one that was rolled with.

Kasz216 said:
Kane1389 said:
Mr Khan said:
Kane1389 said:
dallas said:

Seece is gay.

He was feigning a lisp, which is a gay stereotype.

Either way, Dallas had a couple other things that were ban worthy, that was just the one that was rolled with.

Oh now that i read it again, I get it lol.

Its kinda funny to be honest xD