By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Turok Completed Months Ago, Delayed due to PS3 - Yet, It's still crap...

ChronotriggerJM said:
I think someone should just give the Turok Franchise to Insomniac xD They could make something of the series :D

Nah, Turok is not anywhere dear to gamers for Insomniac to bother. Give them Sonic first...

Around the Network
disolitude said:
ChronotriggerJM said:
I think someone should just give the Turok Franchise to Insomniac xD They could make something of the series :D

Nah, Turok is not anywhere dear to gamers for Insomniac to bother. Give them Sonic first...

LOL ouch xD, yeah true enough :P What happened to Turok though seriously! The first two were great games, with some friggin awesome weapons! How did it end up like this :(

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

It will sell quite well in the UK because it has an amazing TV add.

double trouble.

I think Too Human will do better than Turok though. Plus Turok is multi-plat and the sales still suck.

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

Around the Network

I can't believe I was excited for this game, it looks awful as hell. Well, I suppose it was only a matter of time before the PS3 got its very own "Doom 3"...

So they delayed and skipped releasing during the holidays? Not a wise choice.

disolitude said:
ChronotriggerJM said:

I'm not doubting Insomniac, I just think the last thing we need is another Sonic game with guns...

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

^Guns may be the answer Sonic has been looking for since the late 90's.

Last I heard Sega keeps him locked up in a padded room with no sharp objects... Guns would be the easy way to end his misery.

Seems to be the Unreal Engine's fault more than the PS3's fault. Unreal Tournament runs beautifully.

I am glad I didn't buy this game though. The demo made me want to go out and shoot small children.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson