By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pokemon XY Friend Safari Thread (FC's/Trade) ATTENTION: PLS put FC with your Info In Sig Members!

Which of these Starters Would You Want A Mega Stone Event For?

Meganium 114 41.45%

Typlosion 12 4.36%

Feraligtor 20 7.27%

Sceptile 17 6.18%

Swampert 20 7.27%

Torterra 5 1.82%

Infernape 11 4.00%

Empoleon 7 2.55%

Unova Starter? 9 3.27%

Raichu (*.*) 25 9.09%

Total:240

Thanks again Incredipissed .

@tbone51 - It's better if you leave a disclaimer on the OP asking people to put the info on the sigs then, or it'll be buried on this thread, with the speed it moves.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network
lestatdark said:

@tbone51 - It's better if you leave a disclaimer on the OP asking people to put the info on the sigs then, or it'll be buried on this thread, with the speed it moves.

FIXED!

lestatdark said:

No problem. Now I just wish I had some shinys to trade for mega stones :D, then I'd be in business

Pokemon Y IGN: Ryushikai     Pokemon X IGN: Ryushizen

Now you can finally stop asking me xD   

3DS FC is 0216-0886-0530

X>any game ever

By the way tbone, you've got something wrong on your OP as well:

DW abilities only can appear if both you and the safari user is online! Remember it!!! - You only need to be both connected at the same time once for the DW abilities and the third poke to appear. Once that happens, even if you're both disconnected or offline, you can still catch the third poke and DW abilities too.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

lestatdark said:

DW abilities only can appear if both you and the safari user is online! Remember it!!! - You only need to be both connected at the same time once for the DW abilities and the third poke to appear. Once that happens, even if you're both disconnected or offline, you can still catch the third poke and DW abilities too.

your right, i found that out last wek! i'll update it thankz! almost 1000 post and not even holiday yet! I have to make this thread more lively soon :0

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
lestatdark said:

your right, i found that out last wek! i'll update it thankz! almost 1000 post and not even holiday yet! I have to make this thread more lively soon :0

FS number trades are very popular nowadays, and will continue to be, at least until the Poke Bank hits, since it's the only legit way to get DW pokes and non-regular game pokes. This thread will keep on being lively for a while

Current PC Build

lestatdark said:
Thanks for the Vivillon Dand . It's pretty hard to find Vivillons over at the GTS now, everybody is asking insane trades for them, Yveltal, Articuno, Mewtwo, etc.

The GTS is going to shit pretty fast.

HAHAHAHA I feel responsible for that one, since I got all the vivillon I have put my other ones up for some legendary or final evolution, thats how I got like 3 xerneas, 3 yveltals and pretty much every trade evolution poke like gliscor, magmortar or slowking and Im still doing that :P

My vivillon are high plains if you need one I can go to smeags safari and catch you one 

MANUELF said:
lestatdark said:
Thanks for the Vivillon Dand . It's pretty hard to find Vivillons over at the GTS now, everybody is asking insane trades for them, Yveltal, Articuno, Mewtwo, etc.

HAHAHAHA I feel responsible for that one, since I got all the vivillon I have put my other ones up for some legendary or final evolution, thats how I got like 3 xerneas, 3 yveltals and pretty much every trade evolution poke like gliscor, magmortar or slowking and Im still doing that :P

My vivillon are high plains if you need one I can go to smeags safari and catch you one 

Thanks man, what do you want in return?

Current PC Build

lestatdark said:
MANUELF said:
lestatdark said:

Do you have a huntail or could you help me evolve one?

MANUELF said:
lestatdark said:
MANUELF said:
lestatdark said:

Do you have a huntail or could you help me evolve one?

I'll help you evolve one then.

Edit - Thank you so much!

Current PC Build