By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pokemon XY Friend Safari Thread (FC's/Trade) ATTENTION: PLS put FC with your Info In Sig Members!

Which of these Starters Would You Want A Mega Stone Event For?

Meganium 114 41.45%

Typlosion 12 4.36%

Feraligtor 20 7.27%

Sceptile 17 6.18%

Swampert 20 7.27%

Torterra 5 1.82%

Infernape 11 4.00%

Empoleon 7 2.55%

Unova Starter? 9 3.27%

Raichu (*.*) 25 9.09%

Total:240

Yeesh cut the quote trees people. ;p

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
lestatdark said:
tbone51 said:

would you trade me a ditto? I have some goomy's wth 4 perfect IV's and are Calm mind (+special def -atk)

Sure, but my Dittos have at best two perfect IVs. Can't seem to find that many ones with 3 perfect IV's, which is odd, since every other poke in the safari usually has 3.

they have 2 guaranteed. Anyway do you have any other pokemon with great iv (at least 4). If not ditto is fine! Can you talk on trade? I have a couple goomy's with 4 perfect ivs!

Not yet, I haven't started breeding up to that point, still need to get that last elusive nature for a ditto, Naive. I can talk on trade

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

_crazy_man_ said:

didn't realise! i'll cut it next time, how is your team coming along? im working on my 5th!

lestatdark said:
tbone51 said:
lestatdark said:
tbone51 said:

would you trade me a ditto? I have some goomy's wth 4 perfect IV's and are Calm mind (+special def -atk)

Sure, but my Dittos have at best two perfect IVs. Can't seem to find that many ones with 3 perfect IV's, which is odd, since every other poke in the safari usually has 3.

they have 2 guaranteed. Anyway do you have any other pokemon with great iv (at least 4). If not ditto is fine! Can you talk on trade? I have a couple goomy's with 4 perfect ivs!

Not yet, I haven't started breeding up to that point, still need to get that last elusive nature for a ditto, Naive. I can talk on trade

i have a naive just no perfect iv one :-/

tbone51 said:
lestatdark said:
tbone51 said:
lestatdark said:
tbone51 said:

Caught in the Pokemon Village?

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
_crazy_man_ said:

didn't realise! i'll cut it next time, how is your team coming along? im working on my 5th!

I got to 3 pokes and tried them, didn't like the results.  Kinda stuck endlessly planning a team.

Now I'm trying to IV breed but because of my lack of time I am trying to look for somone with dittos in their FS, to speed up IV breeding.

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

lestatdark said:
tbone51 said:
lestatdark said:
tbone51 said:

I have garden. You can have it. I don't need anything. Gimme a bidoof or something lol.

lestatdark said:
tbone51 said:
lestatdark said:
tbone51 said:
lestatdark said:
tbone51 said:

Caught in the Pokemon Village?

yes >_<

UltimateUnknown said:
lestatdark said:
tbone51 said:
lestatdark said:
tbone51 said:

I have garden. You can have it. I don't need anything. Gimme a bidoof or something lol.

Thanks man, I really appreciate it, it's the only nature I'm missing, and I've caught like 70 Dittos already >_<.

Edit - Scratch that, got one finally .

Current PC Build

lestatdark said:

What is your Vivillon type? http://imgur.com/a/0Qt5N#ruOx6Nw 

If you have anything other than Elegant, Marine and Savanna, would you trade one for an Imposter Ditto with two maxed IVs? I have two with maxed Atk and Def IVs and almost perfect HP IVs

I have a polar vivillon if you want one. Is there a specific nature you want? If so it's no problem for me to get you one.

Pokemon Y IGN: Ryushikai     Pokemon X IGN: Ryushizen

Now you can finally stop asking me xD   

3DS FC is 0216-0886-0530

X>any game ever