By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pokemon XY Friend Safari Thread (FC's/Trade) ATTENTION: PLS put FC with your Info In Sig Members!

Which of these Starters Would You Want A Mega Stone Event For?

Meganium 114 41.45%

Typlosion 12 4.36%

Feraligtor 20 7.27%

Sceptile 17 6.18%

Swampert 20 7.27%

Torterra 5 1.82%

Infernape 11 4.00%

Empoleon 7 2.55%

Unova Starter? 9 3.27%

Raichu (*.*) 25 9.09%

Total:240
_crazy_man_ said:
tbone51 said:
_crazy_man_ said:
Yeesh cut the quote trees people. ;p

didn't realise! i'll cut it next time, how is your team coming along? im working on my 5th!

I got to 3 pokes and tried them, didn't like the results.  Kinda stuck endlessly planning a team.

Now I'm trying to IV breed but because of my lack of time I am trying to look for somone with dittos in their FS, to speed up IV breeding.

oh damn, i have no friends with ditto unfortunately!!! Im on my5th pokemon, my rating for single battles online is 1600! Top 4000 in the world lol, the japanese people own the top 10 spots o.O

Around the Network
Incredipissed said:
lestatdark said:

What is your Vivillon type? http://imgur.com/a/0Qt5N#ruOx6Nw 

If you have anything other than Elegant, Marine and Savanna, would you trade one for an Imposter Ditto with two maxed IVs? I have two with maxed Atk and Def IVs and almost perfect HP IVs

I have a polar vivillon if you want one. Is there a specific nature you want? If so it's no problem for me to get you one.

Not really, I just want to collect all patterns. Do you have the Marine pattern already? I can give you one or if you're not interested then I can give you something else.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

lestatdark said:
Incredipissed said:
lestatdark said:

If you have anything other than Elegant, Marine and Savanna, would you trade one for an Imposter Ditto with two maxed IVs? I have two with maxed Atk and Def IVs and almost perfect HP IVs

I have a polar vivillon if you want one. Is there a specific nature you want? If so it's no problem for me to get you one.

Not really, I just want to collect all patterns. Do you have the Marine pattern already? I can give you one or if you're not interested then I can give you something else.

You can give me whatever, I don't really care.

Pokemon Y IGN: Ryushikai     Pokemon X IGN: Ryushizen

Now you can finally stop asking me xD   

3DS FC is 0216-0886-0530

X>any game ever

@UltimateUnknown - The last pokemon from your FS is Barbaracle.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Incredipissed said:
lestatdark said:
Incredipissed said:
lestatdark said:

I'll give you a ditto then. What's your ingame name?

Current PC Build

Around the Network

Does anyone have a Ditto safari? I seriously need access to one to start some intense breeding. Catching Ditto in Pokemon village isn't really helpful.

lestatdark said:
Incredipissed said:
lestatdark said:
Incredipissed said:
lestatdark said:

Ryushikai. Let me make that my sig so people can stop asking lol.

Pokemon Y IGN: Ryushikai     Pokemon X IGN: Ryushizen

Now you can finally stop asking me xD   

3DS FC is 0216-0886-0530

X>any game ever

Incredipissed said:
lestatdark said:
Incredipissed said:
lestatdark said:
Incredipissed said:
lestatdark said:

Tbone needs to update this thread with the ingame name of everyone, it's hard to keep track of who is who given the disparity

Current PC Build

Great Idea^^^

lestatdark said:
Incredipissed said:
lestatdark said:
Incredipissed said:
lestatdark said:
Incredipissed said:
lestatdark said:

Tbone needs to update this thread with the ingame name of everyone, it's hard to keep track of who is who given the disparity

i did but smeags accidentally took it out lol! Its too much to go back and ask 60+ users. Lets add pokemon info in our sigs, it'll be so much easier!!!