By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pokemon XY Friend Safari Thread (FC's/Trade) ATTENTION: PLS put FC with your Info In Sig Members!

Which of these Starters Would You Want A Mega Stone Event For?

Meganium 114 41.45%

Typlosion 12 4.36%

Feraligtor 20 7.27%

Sceptile 17 6.18%

Swampert 20 7.27%

Torterra 5 1.82%

Infernape 11 4.00%

Empoleon 7 2.55%

Unova Starter? 9 3.27%

Raichu (*.*) 25 9.09%

Total:240
Zelhawks37 said:
c0rd said:

I'm on now if you need the Honedge. The 4IV ones are missing either HP or SP.D, both Brave at 0 speed

I will gladly take one if you have a spare.

Sure, just add me and trade (name: Tossy)

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
Moonhero Poison Cascoon/Garbador/Toxicroak 1521-3735-1730

If i missed anybody pls post them again, im srry if i forgot somebody, this thread is overwelming lol

Whoa, I got douchebag Pokemon. Sucks for me.

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

c0rd said:
Zelhawks37 said:
c0rd said:

I'm on now if you need the Honedge. The 4IV ones are missing either HP or SP.D, both Brave at 0 speed

Added. Ready when you are (will give a FS larvesta)

Estelle and Adol... best characters ever! XD

Guys just to let you kno Mega Kangskhan is A Beast, vs a competitive guy online, i defeated his first two then he swept my team and i had like 10hp left on my Doublade before taking it out!

Power Up Punch increases atk stage by 2 o.O

tbone51 said:
Guys just to let you kno Mega Kangskhan is A Beast, vs a competitive guy online, i defeated his first two then he swept my team and i had like 10hp left on my Doublade before taking it out!

yeah it only powers up 1 stage but because its ability makes it attck twice each turn it gets the 2 stages. Mega Kanga is good but it can be taken out quickly

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
Moonhero Poison Cascoon/Garbador/Toxicroak 1521-3735-1730

If i missed anybody pls post them again, im srry if i forgot somebody, this thread is overwelming lol

Whatdya mean overwhelming? It's just text, and the bits of text you're looking for are easily defined since they'll include a string of numbers. All you have to do is read through the post between when you lasted posted and now.

c0rd said:
Zelhawks37 said:
c0rd said:

Thanks so much kind sir/ma'am!

Estelle and Adol... best characters ever! XD

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Just won an online fight I had no right to win. was vs fully IV/EV trained team and I have crap. But damn is Mega Blaziken OP, it took down his whole team

Hey guys, i believe someone should make another thread for breeding and trading, there are so much info on this thread, that it is hard to keep everything.

ktay95 said:
tbone51 said:

yeah it only powers up 1 stage but because its ability makes it attck twice each turn it gets the 2 stages. Mega Kanga is good but it can be taken out quickly

no way bro!!! Is there a way to check out my video? Do you have an account on global link yet?