By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pokemon XY Friend Safari Thread (FC's/Trade) ATTENTION: PLS put FC with your Info In Sig Members!

Which of these Starters Would You Want A Mega Stone Event For?

Meganium 114 41.45%

Typlosion 12 4.36%

Feraligtor 20 7.27%

Sceptile 17 6.18%

Swampert 20 7.27%

Torterra 5 1.82%

Infernape 11 4.00%

Empoleon 7 2.55%

Unova Starter? 9 3.27%

Raichu (*.*) 25 9.09%

Total:240
Stever89 said:

Here's my code again: 3067-5596-0450.

did you add evrybody in the op?

Around the Network
ktay95 said:
yeah that mega kanga was fair beast. it just needs some speed. Unlucky you Diggersby held on 1 Hp after the first Power up punch, would have stopped the second bonus had it died

yeah, i was soo happy i survived the hit that i forgot it hits twice! thats a swords dance + atks o.O

I asked in Smeag's thread but I guess I'll ask again here if anyone has Galvantula or it's pre-evolution?

Stever89 said:

Here's my code again: 3067-5596-0450.

My bad I must of forgotten to add you, but we are friends now! Enjoy my Butterfrees, Beautiflys, and god awful Masquerins! :L

Einsam_Delphin said:
I asked in Smeag's thread but I guess I'll ask again here if anyone has Galvantula or it's pre-evolution?

Someone wants to use sticky web. :3

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

Around the Network
_crazy_man_ said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

Well yeah, but it's mainly because I mostly play double battles since Pachirisu is decently enough useable there, but can't do jack in singles, so Galvantula will replace her whenever I have to play 1 on 1s.

My code is 5257 9765 9912, Ice with Dewgong and other two I´m sure yet. I have. Is everyone in the OP still active? May add them all.

pwin´ every other villain since 1994

Einsam_Delphin said:
_crazy_man_ said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

Well yeah, but it's mainly because I mostly play double battles since Pachirisu is decently enough useable there, but can't do jack in singles, so Galvantula will replace her whenever I have to play 1 on 1s.

Sticky Web works wonders on Doubles (cause of how fast the meta is there), just watch out for Trick Room teams, as that could buff them.

Mr.Ashtear said:
My code is 5257 9765 9912, Ice with Dewgong and other two I´m sure yet. I have. Is everyone in the OP still active? May add them all.

I will add you, my FC is on the OP.

I already added 90% from the OP list but many of them did not add me back yet, but other many are active.

Dand said:
Mr.Ashtear said:

I will add you, my FC is on the OP.

I already added 90% from the OP list but many of them did not add me back yet, but many are active.

I added you and BLKpaladin.

Peterisyum, shiackz, Parastumbler, and VGfel still need to add me