By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pokemon XY Friend Safari Thread (FC's/Trade) ATTENTION: PLS put FC with your Info In Sig Members!

Which of these Starters Would You Want A Mega Stone Event For?

Meganium 114 41.45%

Typlosion 12 4.36%

Feraligtor 20 7.27%

Sceptile 17 6.18%

Swampert 20 7.27%

Torterra 5 1.82%

Infernape 11 4.00%

Empoleon 7 2.55%

Unova Starter? 9 3.27%

Raichu (*.*) 25 9.09%

Total:240
tbone51 said:
ktay95 said:
tbone51 said:
Guys just to let you kno Mega Kangskhan is A Beast, vs a competitive guy online, i defeated his first two then he swept my team and i had like 10hp left on my Doublade before taking it out!

Power Up Punch increases atk stage by 2 o.O

yeah it only powers up 1 stage but because its ability makes it attck twice each turn it gets the 2 stages. Mega Kanga is good but it can be taken out quickly

no way bro!!! Is there a way to check out my video? Do you have an account on global link yet?

yeah 

Around the Network
Dand said:
Hey guys, i believe someone should make another thread for breeding and trading, there are so much info on this thread, that it is hard to keep everything.

Well we already have a billion Pokemon threads, so sure what harm is there in having a few more lol. As long as someone other than Tbone were to make em since he's too lazy to read his own threads. :L

how do you let others see your videos from battlling on xy?

tbone51 said:

go to the vs recorder, make the video public (the up arrow button) and share the code on this thread

ktay95 said:
tbone51 said:

go to the vs recorder, make the video public (the up arrow button) and share the code on this thread

i did veideo public now where is the code?

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
ktay95 said:
tbone51 said:

lol at the top of the bottom screen in vs recorder. you know the shit ton of letters and numbers... its longer than a friend code

ktay95 said:
tbone51 said:
ktay95 said:
tbone51 said:

lol at the top of the bottom screen in vs recorder. you know the shit ton of letters and numbers... its longer than a friend code

Cant believe i missed that here it is KW5W WWWW WWWX R95X Check it out guys!

I wonder if you're able to watch videos from the Black/White games. I strangely feel that'd be pretty cool!

Here's my code again: 3067-5596-0450.

yeah that mega kanga was fair beast. it just needs some speed. Unlucky you Diggersby held on 1 Hp after the first Power up punch, would have stopped the second bonus had it died