By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pokemon XY Friend Safari Thread (FC's/Trade) ATTENTION: PLS put FC with your Info In Sig Members!

Which of these Starters Would You Want A Mega Stone Event For?

Meganium 114 41.45%

Typlosion 12 4.36%

Feraligtor 20 7.27%

Sceptile 17 6.18%

Swampert 20 7.27%

Torterra 5 1.82%

Infernape 11 4.00%

Empoleon 7 2.55%

Unova Starter? 9 3.27%

Raichu (*.*) 25 9.09%

Total:240
tbone51 said:
Anybody catch shinies yet! I still cant believe i caught one o.O

No shinies for me yet. I'm always unlucky when it comes to those, only saw my first on B2/W2 after 200 hours.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network
tbone51 said:

Not even seen one here, have you got all 18 vivillon and 5 flabebes?

MANUELF said:
tbone51 said:

no taking my time withthat, i only got 3 vivillon

I've seen four shinies and caught three. Stupid geodudes used magnitude and killed each other.
I am in no way bitter about that.

I've never seen a shiny in any Pokemon game played. =/

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
MANUELF said:
tbone51 said:

no taking my time withthat, i only got 3 vivillon

Believe me the ocean, sun, sandstorm, icy snow, monsoon and jungle are a pain to get but at least I already got them all with some extras :D

@TBone

I just reorganized your OP so it would be easier to find the information for each user. Hope that's alright. ^_^

Smeags said:
@TBone

I just reorganized your OP so it would be easier to find the information for each user. Hope that's alright. ^_^

looks sexy @.@ I cant do that, i use my wiiu, if you can after i add another 5-10 people can you update it for me! Thankz againlooks great

tbone51 said:

looks sexy @.@ I cant do that, i use my wiiu, if you can after i add another 5-10 people can you update it for me! Thankz againlooks great

Ah, that explains it. *laughs*

Yeah, as long as you add folks I'll stop in from time to time and edit it to look pretty. ^_^

Smeags said:
tbone51 said:

Ah, that explains it. *laughs*

Yeah, as long as you add folks I'll stop in from time to time and edit it to look pretty. ^_^

i didn't expect to have thiis many users in so little time! We need more o.O