By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pokemon XY Friend Safari Thread (FC's/Trade) ATTENTION: PLS put FC with your Info In Sig Members!

Which of these Starters Would You Want A Mega Stone Event For?

Meganium 114 41.45%

Typlosion 12 4.36%

Feraligtor 20 7.27%

Sceptile 17 6.18%

Swampert 20 7.27%

Torterra 5 1.82%

Infernape 11 4.00%

Empoleon 7 2.55%

Unova Starter? 9 3.27%

Raichu (*.*) 25 9.09%

Total:240
tbone51 said:
acdcste said:
Can i be added? My friend code is 073147718587
Just finished the game and now have a party of yvetal, zygarde, mewtwo, charizard, blaziken and articuno.

doesn't show you beat the game! After beating it go to the train station in the big city and go to the city where friend safari is. You have farfetch and woobat. Woobat is cool with its hidden ability! Cant see your last pokemon yet 

Thats odd. I beat the elite four and the champion then went to the train station and have been to the friend safari! I have added a few on now as well off the home page. You have showed up on mine as a friend so will have a look in your garden imminently!

Around the Network
acdcste said:
tbone51 said:
acdcste said:
Just finished the game and now have a party of yvetal, zygarde, mewtwo, charizard, blaziken and articuno.

doesn't show you beat the game! After beating it go to the train station in the big city and go to the city where friend safari is. You have farfetch and woobat. Woobat is cool with its hidden ability! Cant see your last pokemon yet 

Thats odd. I beat the elite four and the champion then went to the train station and have been to the friend safari! I have added a few on now as well off the home page. You have showed up on mine as a friend so will have a look in your garden imminently!

ok how about going online than.? maybe thats it

tbone51 said:
acdcste said:
tbone51 said:
acdcste said:

Online in what sense? I always have internet connection on. Wonder why it says i have not finished i even have mewtwo and zygardg!

tbone51 said:

np! make sure to stay online alot, people want those hidden abilities! thankz, ibthink drifblim has same ability, i hope he got a buff cuz he needs it!

Hehe, will try to be online as much as possible ;)

Added the whole FC list in first post now, hopefully didn't miss anyone :)

acdcste said:
tbone51 said:
acdcste said:
tbone51 said:
acdcste said:

Online in what sense? I always have internet connection on. Wonder why it says i have not finished i even have mewtwo and zygardg!

im saying that we probably arent fully registered here unless both are online!! Your pic and last pokemon dont show up!

Around the Network

to go online you must press the blue circle on PSS screen

Ah right. Your pic does not show up either on mine. You are their on safari though! Glad to have you added!

I added you, tbone51

routsounmanman said:
I added you, tbone51

post your FC 1 more time pls, you have fighting mieshoo/sawk! Did you beat the game yet? wen you do i can see the last pokemon

acdcste said:
Ah right. Your pic does not show up either on mine. You are their on safari though! Glad to have you added!

np! make sure to go online in the game. Where you see the friends list you'll see a wire button  on the top of the touch screen thats blue. Click it and go online thankz