By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Vita sales up 1600% in Japan!

lol, take that WiiU.
The drop will be immense though :l

Around the Network

SAVED!!!!!!!!! see guys you don't need games to sell hardware

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Hahahahaha the Vita is dooooo... wait, what?

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Damn big boost.

Am I correct in hearing that this boost is almost exactly the same as the boost received from the first Vita price cut in Japan? If so, that's spooky.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

chapset said:
SAVED!!!!!!!!! see guys you don't need games to sell hardware

Stop with the lies. Just the last 3 weeks there have been about 10 games releases in europe. In Japan and the US its even more.

Around the Network
Viper1 said:
Damn big boost.

Am I correct in hearing that this boost is almost exactly the same as the boost received from the first Vita price cut in Japan? If so, that's spooky.

Dunno about %

But if I recall correctly the sales were in the 80k range

vita is selling best in weeks without new big games confirmed

sounds pretty good, not even sure what this new edition is but that is a huge jump.

it's nice but it could be better

the PSP 3000 sold over 140,000
20,000 the week before

http://kotaku.com/5066290/over-140000-new-psps-sold-in-just-four-days

Japan = Mobile

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

DamnTastic said:
Viper1 said:
Damn big boost.

Dunno about %

I think that 80k figure is WW. 

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

BlowoverKing said:
DamnTastic said:
Viper1 said:
Damn big boost.

Dunno about %

I think that 80k figure is WW. 

mmh you're right. I'm sorry ;)
Still could be better!