By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - *Rumour* PS4 launch title Driveclub delayed until 2014

Yup, it's true :(

But it will be still part of the Instant Game Collection in PS+. And Contrast will be available on the Instant Game Collection in PS+.

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
orniletter said:
CGI-Quality said:

No, there really isn't "only Killzone". As I said, you're being close-minded, selnor. And I'll ask again, why go on about this like there has been confirmation of a delay? What will you say if there really isn't one?

I disagree with his sentiment too, but it is all but confirmed at this point!

Various insiders confirming the delay, Sony refusing to comment, Evolution promising new gameplay footage every week leading up to the launch (but showing nothing at all yet).

It is pretty much save to assume a delay !

No, it's confirmed when Sony makes a statement saying such, which has yet to happen.

he hemm...

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/10/18/driveclub-update/

Had a feeling when sony didn't say anything about the rumours.

Not good for the PS4 launch

Ok guys, I am seriously considering to cancel my pre-order I wanted to give it a try for 400 euros. I wanted to get it with PS+ and try it out as I somehow don't have that much interest in KZ although it's looking absolutely stunning.
Seems next-gen will have to wait for me until 2014... Sorry, Sony. But make a good game out of DC, I feel it could be a nice fun-racer!

Stolen from GAF.

Around the Network

Since this is confirmed, I'm gonna lock this now and you can all discuss it in the real thread.

Also requested by OP, so that too.