By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - *Rumour* PS4 launch title Driveclub delayed until 2014

EEEKKKK.

Seriously what has happened to Sony?

They had a thin Exclusive list for launch anyway. I know Sony arent very good at hitting release dates, but at launch? Especially when the competitions Exclusives are getting alot of praise and looking really good.

Sony should be burying the competition after E3. Instead its falling back down.

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
PlaystaionGamer said:
kowenicki said:
Max King of the Wild said:
kowenicki said:

yeah... it was a joke.

Did you see the bit where I said "Doubt it"... right under "Seriously" ?

get off my case ffs, you lost the argument. accept it and move on.  it happens to the best of us.

You can be serious and doubt the rumor at the same time. They dont contradict each other. And i will tell you again, as im pretty sure we ran into this before, when you joke the use of smilies will help a lot. As for the arguement? If you considsr deflecting when i call you out and provide evidence of your misrepresentation then yes... you won

lol... right, ok kid.

have it your way.

once again belittling a user. 

he is considerably younger than me.

oh.... and you are once again obsessed with me... im flattered.

I think Carl summed up your last rant very well.

Oh wise one... how old am i?

CGI-Quality said:
selnor1983 said:
EEEKKKK.

Seriously what has happened to Sony?

They had a thin Exclusive list for launch anyway. I know Sony arent very good at hitting release dates, but at launch? Especially when the competitions Exclusives are getting alot of praise and looking really good.

Sony should be burying the competition after E3. Instead its falling back down.

If you look at pre-order numbers, the PS4 is has a sizeable lead on the X1. Thus, the competition is quite behind. Nevermind that there has been no confirmation of this at all. 

Yes before the recent bad press. 

So much can change between now and the end of year. Press like this isnt what you need when you come to your launch. Sorry guys the games you ordered and want arent out for another 6 months. 

CGI-Quality said:
selnor1983 said:
CGI-Quality said:

If you look at pre-order numbers, the PS4 is has a sizeable lead on the X1. Thus, the competition is quite behind. Nevermind that there has been no confirmation of this at all. 

Yes before the recent bad press. 

So much can change between now and the end of year. Press like this isnt what you need when you come to your launch. Sorry guys the games you ordered and want arent out for another 6 months. 

There hasn't been any recent bad press. This is still a rumor and WATCH_DOGS doesn't belong to Sony. Not sure what you're on about.

Most froums exploded the other day, with Sony fans threatening on Gamespot,Ign etc to cancel there preorder because Watchdogs is all they were getting.

With this as well, The exclusive list is pretty thin. Forget Indie games, they dont sell a console. AAA exclusives are thin on the ground. Also wether or not the Red Line thing was a stupid journo with stupid article, a numbr of sites reposted his article or made reference to it. Including the good old BBC. 

2 Pre order packages for launch on PS4 in my City now arent available. PS4 Watchdogs and PS4 Driveclub. All thats left is Killzone. And I know alot of PS fans who wont touch the game. They dont like FPS much. 

CGI-Quality said:
selnor1983 said:
CGI-Quality said:

There hasn't been any recent bad press. This is still a rumor and WATCH_DOGS doesn't belong to Sony. Not sure what you're on about.

Most froums exploded the other day, with Sony fans threatening on Gamespot,Ign etc to cancel there preorder because Watchdogs is all they were getting.

With this as well, The exclusive list is pretty thin. Forget Indie games, they dont sell a console. AAA exclusives are thin on the ground. Also wether or not the Red Line thing was a stupid journo with stupid article, a numbr of sites reposted his article or made reference to it. Including the good old BBC. 

2 Pre order packages for launch on PS4 in my City now arent available. PS4 Watchdogs and PS4 Driveclub. All thats left is Killzone. And I know alot of PS fans who wont touch the game. They dont like FPS much. 

I'm going to end my part by saying you're looking at this as close minded as you can. Besides, I thought Xbox fans said that forums =/= the real world? I guess that's changed all of a sudden?

?? Think your looking at this a bit to deep. 

Outside of games you can get on Xbox One and get earlier content on Xbox One there is really only Killzone. 

Going up against Disc based Ryse, DR3 and Forza 5. It looks that now Forza 5 cn pick up those who wanted Driveclub. This is MS chance to capatilise. But yeah, I gues we will see. I wouldnt be surprised if there was a few Preorders left on PS4 launch day. OR traded though.

Around the Network
iamdeath said:
People said driveclub was not a good game or a game to get a PS4..Now they are saying if it's delayed it's a big deal....what is it? Sony has no worries when it comes to games, their history speaks for itself.

i think the issue is not that everyone wanted this game or not but with ps+ most probably didnt preorder dc due it being free on + but now that it may be delyead a new game has to take its place which could affect peoples orders since if its knack people may want to cancle there order for that game

selnor1983 said:
CGI-Quality said:
selnor1983 said:
CGI-Quality said:

I'm going to end my part by saying you're looking at this as close minded as you can. Besides, I thought Xbox fans said that forums =/= the real world? I guess that's changed all of a sudden?

?? Think your looking at this a bit to deep. 

Outside of games you can get on Xbox One and get earlier content on Xbox One there is really only Killzone. 

Going up against Disc based Ryse, DR3 and Forza 5. It looks that now Forza 5 cn pick up those who wanted Driveclub. This is MS chance to capatilise. But yeah, I gues we will see. I wouldnt be surprised if there was a few Preorders left on PS4 launch day. OR traded though.

Your overeaction is quite funny, seriously...XDDDDD, but if I think PS4 launch lineup is thin, the same can i say of Xbox one. For me is DriveClub vs Forza 5, Killzone SF vs Ryse, Dead Rising 3 vs Knack. The advantage for Xbox one is Killer Instinct or Crimson Dragon you may say, but I can say to you that ps4 have Resogun, Contrast and a bunch of F2P games....

Considering thar the delay of DriveClub is not confirmed, and that Infamous Second Son will arrive soon after launch, I still don't see Xbox One having such advantage over PS4 objectively. If you prefer one over other is just a matter of preference....and in my case, my preference is Kilzone Shadow Fall and DriveClub PS plus edition over anything Xbox One can offer.

While this sucks on one hand....it is still far better than what MS is pulling with Forza 5

...it is unaccaptable to expect your customers to download gigabytes of data for your unfinished game !

CGI-Quality said:

No, there really isn't "only Killzone". As I said, you're being close-minded, selnor. And I'll ask again, why go on about this like there has been confirmation of a delay? What will you say if there really isn't one?

I disagree with his sentiment too, but it is all but confirmed at this point!

Various insiders confirming the delay, Sony refusing to comment, Evolution promising new gameplay footage every week leading up to the launch (but showing nothing at all yet).

It is pretty much save to assume a delay !

i wonder how Reggie sees the launch line-ups now XD