By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Witness on PS4: New Screenshots

Tagged games:

ethomaz said:

crissindahouse said:

you just confuse something with the rocks. the rocks are like 3 different rocks. on the "old build" you the the last two rocks of which you see only half of the middle rock. and on the "new build" you see all three but the last one only very small because your distance is wider.

I'm taking about the right one... there is just one.

there is no new tree... the tree you see in the "new build" is also in the "old build" but since the picture is from another perspective you only see a tiny part of it.

Around the Network

crissindahouse said:

there is no new tree... the tree you see in the "new build" is also in the "old build" but since the picture is from another perspective you only see a tiny part of it.

Fine

walsufnir said:
I recently saw a discussion from skilled devs talking to Jonathan Blow. Really, amazing that the game actually exists with these skills. He should call himself "Jonathan "the rant" Blow".

Isn't he a graphist ? He just can't be a programmer.

ethomaz said:

crissindahouse said:

Fine

i hope this smiley is to laugh about yourself.

crissindahouse said:

i hope this smiley is to laugh about yourself.

I didn't understand... the smiley is just a smiley because it is funny... you are right.

Around the Network
ethomaz said:

I didn't understand... the smiley is just a smiley because it is funny... you are right.

it looks more like a "i laugh about you" smiley haha

i misunderstood the smiley then, sry. 

Haven´t played Braid yet, it is still so damn expensive, I bought NI NO KUNI on PSN Plus for the same price.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

crissindahouse said:

it looks more like a "i laugh about you" smiley haha

i misunderstood the smiley then, sry.

I'm not that bad guy

It is more like... I agree you are right... I liked the discussing because it was funny... something like that in my mind... just shared my feelings... maybe not in the right way ;)

I dig the art style!

Still probably won't buy this game, heard Braid had really overwhelmingly hard puzzles.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

I'm getting a pretty strong Myst vibe from this

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’