By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Witness on PS4: New Screenshots

Tagged games:

ethomaz said:

OLD BUILD

NEW BUILD

are you sure that this are two different builds? for me it just looks as if he walked few meters forward in the first pic so that you simply don't see as example the little palm on the right side of the second pic.

Around the Network

The game looks awesome., Is this a launch title ?

crissindahouse said:

are you sure that this are two different builds? for me it just looks as if he walked few meters forward in the first pic so that you simply don't see as example the little palm on the right side of the second pci.

Old released pic vs new released pic... there are little more details in the new released pic.

I tried to match the same horizontal view.

I like the art :)

Around the Network
ethomaz said:

Old released pic vs new released pic... there are little more details in the new released pic.

I tried to match the same horizontal view.

but you didn't cut it out very accurate. as example on the first pic you see on the bottom right corner the bright green leaves. on your "photoshop" pic you still have the darker green leaves beside the bright grean leaves. that is exactly the part where you stand in the first pic or the "old build" and where you wouldn't see the palm anymore. or where you wouldn't see the big branch on the left side. on the "old build" you even see a very small part of the palm on the right side.

you can't just cut the middle part out since you will still see some of the stuff then because the picture was made with a bigger distance so that you will still see some of the stuff you wouldn't see anymore if you walk few meters more. because it would be above you then or whatever...

i'm pretty sure it's exactly the same just from another perspective.

Looking really nice, loving the art style.

crissindahouse said:

but you didn't cut it out very accurate. as example on the first pic you see on the bottom right corner the bright green leaves. on your "photoshop" pic you still have the darker green leaves beside the bright grean leaves. that is exactly the part where you stand in the first pic or the "old build" and where you wouldn't see the palm anymore. or where you wouldn't see the big branch on the left side. on the "old build" you even see a very small part of the palm on the right side.

you can't just cut the middle part out since you will still see some of the stuff then because the picture was made with a bigger distance so that you will still see some of the stuff you wouldn't see anymore if you walk few meters more. because it would be above you then or whatever...

Look at the size of the rock... you need to see the new tree on the old pic to be the same.

ethomaz said:

crissindahouse said:

Look at the size of the rock... you need to see the new tree on the old pic to be the same.

you just confuse something with the rocks. the rocks are like 3 different rocks. on the "old build" you the the last two rocks of which you see only half of the middle rock. and on the "new build" you see all three but the last one only very small because your distance is wider. 

crissindahouse said:

you just confuse something with the rocks. the rocks are like 3 different rocks. on the "old build" you the the last two rocks of which you see only half of the middle rock. and on the "new build" you see all three but the last one only very small because your distance is wider.

I'm taking about the right one... there is just one.