By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Japan Sales - Media Create,Famitsu, & dengeki: week 41 ( Oct. 7 - Oct 13 )

Vita spiked to 60K, GTA 360k! And Pokemon

Around the Network

Is the new vita model out there? Anyway, great numbers this week :D

3DS FC :  4339 - 3326 - 7693. Add me :) Nickname Tin

NoCtiS_NoX said:
FFF no!!!!!!!!

FFF is sold out, and 40K is an improvement over Hyperdimension Neptune (any of them). I don't know from where the 100k shipment info came from.

Good for Vita, although it should drop quickly. And what the hell is the 60K difference for GTAV?

Didn't think that Vita will sell that well to be honest. I actually forgot about that new model this week, and was searching for the Vita in the Wii U spectrum, wondering if it will go below 3K or something like that :D

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

350K for GTAV!!!

I hope this will stop the myth that Japanese doesn't buy western games.
If the game is popular it will sell regardless.

Around the Network
ryuzaki57 said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:
FFF no!!!!!!!!

FFF is sold out, and 40K is an improvement over Hyperdimension Neptune (any of them). I don't know from where the 100k shipment info came from.

Good for Vita, although it should drop quickly. And what the hell is the 60K difference for GTAV?

Yep saw it in the Famitsu charts. It is indeed sold out.

A bit low for Pokémon (expected at least 2m in MC), nice for GTAV, Okay for Danganrompa and a bit low for Fairy Fencer F, but it apparently sold out, so it must be okay.

I don't know where people were with their minds when they expected Vita to do 10k, 20k. It was obvious that many people were holding back to buy the new model since it was announced.

vita higher than expected, I wonder in what range it will stabilize.

What's with the over 200k difference between MC and Famitsu

This is just for the new model vita not the vita tv?