By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The under appreciated users of VGChartz

I'd nominate Robotechheaven as one of the most underappreciated users on this whole site. Not only has he kept one of the longest running VGC threads (the RPG thread), he's also very unbiased and well informed too, quite some rare traits around here.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
Wright said:

I'd add Kowen to your list too. People is too quickly to call him biased and subtle troll and all that whenever he post something, but he gives deep insight about the threads he speaks in, and he's clearly more educated than the rest of us. Plus, he's a father. How many fathers do you know that play videogames?

i admit, people react way to much when it comes to kowen sometimes, sometimes he says one little thing and people go nutts. i am actually guilty of this (i didnt go nutts, but i wouldnt have replied to his comment if it was said by someone else). however, this thread is for the users who go unnoticed, you cant say that about kowen  

does adapting banana's count as being a father?

Good ol' kow is actually often guilty of stealth trolling (often quite predictable, as done by downplayng the "foe"'s achievements or going off-topic mentioning his fav company's profit margin), but this isn't a good reason to flame him, the only acceptable reaction is to stealth troll him or to take a dig at him in return, or even more simply to just expose him, to let him know his subtle attempt wasn't so subtle to hit the target without leaving traces. The reaction must always be proportional to the offence, and while the site's rules forbid to troll or flame as retaliation in any case, and ask to report the offender instead, for stealth trolling that stays below warning or banning level, the only civilized and acceptable answers, also by the site's rules, are equally subtle ones.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Yakuzaice.
He is no doubt the best informed, most quality poster on this site in my opinion. I treat his posts like gospel, but he pretty much always backs them up with data, sources, etc. so they are pretty much facts.
Still he doesn't post that much, and is not on the popular or flamebait popular threads so I think he goes really underappreciated here.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

I don't see how you could've missed coolguy! Best one-liners in this community!

Just remember, VGChartz...

Around the Network

I certainly agree with MDMAlliance, BloodyRain and TheLastStarFighter on that list.

Unfortunately for the others, I'm not too familiar with them.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

I now await for someone to make a counter opposite thread for the most over appreciated users of vgchartz

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

bananaking21 said:

Green_Sky

a great and respectful member, he is also from canada (which in my book is a huge plus!) but i feel that he goes unnoticed sometimes, more than he should be. 

Initial Reaction

Letting the joy sink in

Thank you Amigo. 

enditall727 said:

You should make some type of thread About who the most known members in each gaming army are

Like who are the top 10 most recognizable Nintendo members on the chartz, aswell the Xbox members and those horrible fire breathing Sonyites

Be pretty hard to pull off without flaming.

Otherwise i'd be amused to see how that works with the mod team.

It seems like i never get called a fanboy of the same company twice in a row.

Hell, last week somebody reported Khan for trolling Nintendo.

I'd add JWeinCom to the list he's reasonable, articulate, doesn't lose his temper and he can be really funny too.

Signature goes here!