By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The under appreciated users of VGChartz

You know you are doing ok when you dont make any top ten list.

I have been waiting for a top ten most biased posters list list but may have missed it.

Top ten oldest (age) members list would be interesting.

Around the Network

No idea what list I'd be on.... yet I'd like to know.

Hmm, pie.

All the Xbox fanbase. They are so few here but brave enough to endure the constant bullying from the other console fans.

Serious_frusting said:
The injustice of it all..........

Sorry who are they again? Just kidding. It amazes me how fast some of the users on this site build up their post counts. At my peak i think i was only posting like 20 times a day and that was on my old account. Back in 07/08

oh man back then you were whoring around like a real slut

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Wright said:
Euphoria14 said:

So am I!

I thought you were a very appreciated member on the community. Well, at least I appreciate you. You have good taste for OSTs.

Kowenicki is appreciated too. He is on my top VGC users list.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network
The Fury said:

the "people with avatars that make no sense list" :)

zarx said:
I guess I must be on the justifiably extremely appreciated list.

didnt you reach a point that when ever you put a new avatar you make a new thread? hardly going unnoticed there!

bananaking21 said:
The Fury said:

the "people with avatars that make no sense list" :)

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090417220505/marveldatabase/images/b/b1/The_Fury_Earth_238.png

I'd hope for an arrogant twat or something, that would be a cool list.

Hmm, pie.

menx64 said:
Shinobi-san said:
Another list I'm NOT on

Fuck this shit!

Hey, not even after having the same cute avatar for more than 4 years I can make people to remember me ;)

i remember you too menx and the avatar :)

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

kirby007 said:
Serious_frusting said:
The injustice of it all..........

Sorry who are they again? Just kidding. It amazes me how fast some of the users on this site build up their post counts. At my peak i think i was only posting like 20 times a day and that was on my old account. Back in 07/08

oh man back then you were whoring around like a real slut

why thank you :D 

You were quite the poster yourself. I also tend to think i am a more reasnable poster than i am a thread maker. Full cycle though, a new gen is upon us. Section truiyh8troyhri 

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st