By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The under appreciated users of VGChartz

I was about to complain that I didn't make the list, as I usually do, but then I remembered that I am too appreciated. Anyway, I would say wright should be included, but I'm sure she'll go far in the most popular users tournament, only to be defeated by me in the quarter finals.

Around the Network

I'm a fan of Augen and TheLastStarFighter, and a few other unnamed underappreciated members.

The injustice of it all..........

Sorry who are they again? Just kidding. It amazes me how fast some of the users on this site build up their post counts. At my peak i think i was only posting like 20 times a day and that was on my old account. Back in 07/08

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Another list I'm NOT on

Fuck this shit!

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Euphoria14 said:

So am I!

I thought you were a very appreciated member on the community. Well, at least I appreciate you. You have good taste for OSTs.

Around the Network

to all the users who feel that you should be on the list, i have one thing to say...... fuck off! nobody loves you!!!

na im just messing, but seriously there are many great users who go unnoticed, i just made a list of users who i notice make great posts, but arent recognized for being awesome users, many of you i cant remember a lot of your posts, so thats why i havent added you. or because i secretly hate you

DucksUnlimited said:
Zappykins said:
DucksUnlimited said:
That DucksUnlimited guy is pretty cool too.

I apprecate you, but end up ducking behind my keyboard because of your footer.

Was that intentional?

Sounds sexy.

It might just be.  It does end up as sort of a synchronized dance performance.  One neighbor tried to shove some money in my pants, so I assume I’m not that bad.

Then BananaKing's Fabulous bird comes on and - new dance!

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Shinobi-san said:
Another list I'm NOT on

Fuck this shit!

Hey, not even after having the same cute avatar for more than 4 years I can make people to remember me ;)

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

menx64 said:
Shinobi-san said:
Another list I'm NOT on

Fuck this shit!

Hey, not even after having the same cute avatar for more than 4 years I can make people to remember me ;)

I remember you!  Now get them to make a Spice and Wolf Season 3!!!!!!!

I need to start posting more.