By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pokemon XY Lines Lines Lines!!!

I sat at home and refreshed the Nintendo eShop about 7 times (errors due to all the traffic) to finally be able to download the game.

You just made me remember how technology keeps pushing us away from social interaction. I miss going out to midnight launches...

Around the Network

It really doesn't make any sense that Gamestop isn't having a midnight release for a game that's gonna outsell Halo,Gears,Uncharted,Battlefield,Assassin's Creed and pretty much everything that isn't COD or GTA. I asked them and they really couldn't give me an answer "sign"

I tried going to my local Walmart at midnight and when the lady came out the back she told me they haven't even got them in yet and won't till late tomorrow?!?

painmaster212 said:
It really doesn't make any sense that Gamestop isn't having a midnight release for a game that's gonna outsell Halo,Gears,Uncharted,Battlefield,Assassin's Creed and pretty much everything that isn't COD or GTA. I asked them and they really couldn't give me an answer "sign"

I tried going to my local Walmart at midnight and when the lady came out the back she told me they haven't even got them in yet and won't till late tomorrow?!?

my gamestop had the midnight launch! Anyway dayum... Those supply issues! My gamestop had 3 stores combine to launch XY and there was a good 250-300 people there O.o

Is till haven't picked up my copy yet but will in a bit

I think this will be the first game I will use to play against people here

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

I'll wait 3 weeks untill mine comes from play asia... OR I can get one today by winning a tournament. last time I got the 3ds so high hopes here.

Around the Network

:D Great...
In other news: I got my copy on Friday. My local electronic chain just stocked it a day earlier...I saw it, bought it and I´m ~2,5 hours in !

Those lines crush MH4's by a mile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvMgrbmW9NA

Queue in australia, I'm getting a 3DS for my sister soon, I believe XY is the game she's been waiting for. Anyone know of midnight launches in UK?

Intel core i7 930 OC @ 4.0 ghz

XFX Double dissipation Radeon HD 7950 356 bit 3gb GDDR5 OC @ 1150 MHz core + 1575 x 4 memory

Triple channel DDR 3 12gb RAM 1600 MHz

A walmart close by me doesn't have the game yet o.O! People will go crazy soon lol

Goooooo, Pokemon & 3DS!!!!!