By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - VD-Dev "pushing the 3DS to its limits"

lol at all this blabering nonsense
your wasted your time guys...and its not coming back

Around the Network
fatslob-:O said:

Then I'll make this interesting for everyone. Especially everyone LOL. ;)

Did you just repeat yourself on purpose? Or am I missing something?

NintendoPie said:

Then I'll make this interesting for everyone. Especially everyone LOL. ;)

Did you just repeat yourself on purpose? Or am I missing something?

Your missing something is more like it. ;)

DieAppleDie said:
lol at all this blabering nonsense
your wasted your time guys...and its not coming back

You wasted more time by posting 3 irrelevant posts saying that they were wasting all their time when in fact they were all challenging my point. Enough spam posts from you buddy. :(

NintendoPie said:
Chrizum said:
I can't believe people are getting riled up by a lowly troll. It's too easy. Fatslob, my hat off to you. You succeeded in everything you set out to do, and no one is able to stop you.

Until the mods step their game up that is. Where the hell are they?

It's interesting to see a new troll pop up. It's almost like a Reality TV series; "Who Will Be VGC's Next Troll?!"

I like his name, though. Whenever people put faces in their Usernames it makes me happy.

There's a difference between being a troll and sticking to your guns.

Is Kaizar a troll when he starts bringing out his 3DS specs and saying its games run at 120fps? No, he's just dedicated to his beliefs.

Around the Network

I wonder if we can prove whether or not Mnementh has some qualifications ?

Sure, come over here to germany and I show you around the company I work for.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

JoeTheBro said:

There's a difference between being a troll and sticking to your guns.

Is Kaizar a troll when he starts bringing out his 3DS specs and saying its games run at 120fps? No, he's just dedicated to his beliefs.

The Curch of Nintendo, LOL.

But yes, you have a point here. Kaizar is in that different to fatslob, as he sticks to what he believes. fatslob seem only to make stuff up to rile people up and seem always to change what he says and means if you want to point him out how he is wrong. So he says first (stereoscopic) 3D is mandatory on 3DS, then changes his opinion to programs mostly use it (what I can agree with) and then changes again to 'every 3DS is going to use it' (what is clearly wrong, as I own 3DS games that don't use the stereoscopic 3D).

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Finally we have something to judge:

"Hardware design isn’t about making the most powerful thing you can.
Today most hardware design is left to other companies, but when you make hardware without taking into account the needs of the eventual software developers, you end up with bloated hardware full of pointless excess. From the outset one must consider design from both a hardware and software perspective."

Gunpei Yoko

justiceiro said:
Finally we have something to judge:

Even from that small picture, graphics are looking amazing. Looking forward to some direct-feed footage.

surprise surprise, another Nintendo thread derailed by a troll.