By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - VD-Dev "pushing the 3DS to its limits"

Chrizum said:
I can't believe people are getting riled up by a lowly troll. It's too easy. Fatslob, my hat off to you. You succeeded in everything you set out to do, and no one is able to stop you.

Until the mods step their game up that is. Where the hell are they?

People get mad over the smallest statements. ;)

The mods had probably already checked and plus I wasn't trolling so I'm not sure why I need to be moderated as I have read the rules. 

Around the Network
fatslob-:O said:
osed125 said:

@Bold Why bother if every 3DS games are going to use then ? If you really are some programmer and not some fake like ethomaz or adinnieken then go and prove yourself.

Shots fired.

It's probably true enough. ;)

Dude ethomaz has like a bachelors or a phd in engineering (i forget exactly what, the thread he proved it in was a long time ago.) Make a bet with him that you'll ban yourself for 10 days if he does have a degree in engineering and he'll send you all the proof you need.

Ponyless said:
osed125 said:

@Bold Why bother if every 3DS games are going to use then ? If you really are some programmer and not some fake like ethomaz or adinnieken then go and prove yourself.

Shots fired.

Dude ethomaz has like a bachelors or a phd in engineering (i forget exactly what, the thread he proved it in was a long time ago.) Make a bet with him that you'll ban yourself for 10 days if he does have a degree in engineering and he'll send you all the proof you need.

i want to see that thread. If he does i'm mistaken but I don't know about adinnieken though.

Edit: Just because you have a degree in engineering unless it's software engineering doesn't make you a better programmer.

Ponyless said:
osed125 said:

Shots fired.

Dr.EisDrachenJaeger said:

Ponyless said:
osed125 said:

Shots fired.

I thought posting one picture responses were against the rule. ;)

Around the Network
Ponyless said:

i want to see that thread. If he does i'm mistaken but I don't know about adinnieken though.

Edit: Just because you have a degree in engineering unless it's software engineering doesn't make you a better programmer.

Go write a message on his wall asking him about it, he'll tell you. And his engineering degree had to do a lot about computers due to the fact about how well he was able to talk about them, and how he was an advisor for IBM. idk about adinnieken, ask him if you want.

A picture is worth a thousand words.

Gifs suck.

Ponyless said:
Ponyless said:

Go write a message on his wall asking him about it, he'll tell you. And his engineering degree had to do a lot about computers due to the fact about how well he was able to talk about them, and how he was an advisor for IBM. idk about adinnieken, ask him if you wan.

I'll post a direct message at his wall thank you.  ;)

I wonder if we can prove whether or not Mnementh has some qualifications ? 

Chrizum said:
I can't believe people are getting riled up by a lowly troll. It's too easy. Fatslob, my hat off to you. You succeeded in everything you set out to do, and no one is able to stop you.

It's interesting to see a new troll pop up. It's almost like a Reality TV series; "Who Will Be VGC's Next Troll?!"

I like his name, though. Whenever people put faces in their Usernames it makes me happy.

NintendoPie said:
Chrizum said:

It's interesting to see a new troll pop up. It's almost like a Reality TV series; "Who Will Be VGC's Next Troll?!"

I like his name, though. Whenever people put faces in their Usernames it makes me happy.

Then I'll make this interesting for everyone. Especially everyone LOL. ;)