By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Tales of Hearts R releases on iOS (JP).. iOS has all your precious JRPGs series

Premium pricing, too.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Around the Network

Well the user-base for iOS is far bigger than PS Vita or 3DS so......

All your JRPGs are belong to us.

Is Persona on IOS?

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

Well then, mobile > handheld. I wonder if it will come on android.

Around the Network

Why Namco...you were doing so good with PS3 localizations...now this.

NiKKoM said:
Carl2291 said:

Is Suikoden on iOS?

Does Konami still make games? Anyway no its not on iOS.. konami is like the only one not porting or remaking their old games for smartphones.. They only recently allowed a chinese dev to make a Contra 1 remake for iOS.. Would love to see Gradius, Twinbee, more Contra and Suikoden on it.. I mean even Atlus ported SHin megami tensei 1 2 and if to iOS in Japan

Id be reaaaaaally happy with mobile versions of the PS Suiko titles. Its probably the only way we will get a Western version of the PSP release.

BasilZero said:
KingdomHeartsFan said:

Why Namco...you were doing so good with PS3 localizations...now this.

Gotta make up the losses somehow.

I think you just like screwing with me.

BasilZero said:
NiKKoM said:

Does Konami still make games? Anyway no its not on iOS.. konami is like the only one not porting or remaking their old games for smartphones.. They only recently allowed a chinese dev to make a Contra 1 remake for iOS.. Would love to see Gradius, Twinbee, more Contra and Suikoden on it.. I mean even Atlus ported SHin megami tensei 1 2 and if to iOS in Japan

Metal Gear Solid Mobile Ops needs to be made.

Stttt.. It is called MGS: Social Ops and Konami has announced it was downloaded 1 million times in japan.. http://www.4-traders.com/KONAMI-CORP-6491328/news/Konami-Corp--METAL-GEAR-SOLID-SOCIAL-OPS-Surpasses-One-Million-Downloads-Commemorative-Campaign-15959742/

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

NobleTeam360 said:
Well the user-base for iOS is far bigger than PS Vita or 3DS so......

User-base means absolutely nothing.