By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Assassin’s Creed 4 DLC Seems To Be Skipping Wii U

Tagged games:

Just watched trailer.

Here's what Ubisoft should have done.

Release this BEFORE Assassin's Creed 4 and for free, like instead of a AC4 demo we get this.

Imagine how cool and awesome that would be. We would get a taste of the game, get this character developed and make the hype and anticipation for AC4 just the more. It would give huge good will towards all gamers and put you up on pedastool as one of the greatest video game companies.

I'm curious as to how that would translate financially. Would they make more or less money? I'm sure it would increase overall AC4 sales, but how much would they lose by not getting the DLC money.

It's like the little flash game on the computer that was released before Dragon Age Origins that you could play and unlock stuff for ingame or whatever.  Except this would be much omre awesome

Around the Network

I never played AC DLC. It never seemed essential to the story.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Mr Puggsly said:
I never played AC DLC. It never seemed essential to the story.

you are right. 

Click HERE and be happy 

It'll probably just have the DLC a couple of months after the others. It'll just be there suddenly.

Attoyou said:
An awful franchise with dlc announced with a trailer before the game is even out. Fuckin Ubisoft. Have they made any good AssCreed DLC before?

I heard Revelations and Brotherhood were good.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network

I didn't buy the dlc for the third game, so I doubt I would have picked it up anyway. I can't remember ever buying dlc, and I doubt AC4 would be the one to change that.

snyps said:
Seece said:
snyps said:

Dlc is a scam. Unless it is announced and released a full year after the full game.  I'm getting the Wii U ver of coarse.

In very rare cases could you call it a scam (even then). This has obviously been developed post launch, (like most DLC) so wasn't meant to be in the main game.

eversince ea did this at e3 i've been cynical about dlc

xbox one and ps4 not even relase yet.

...accessories announced.

are you going to cry about that too? 

Seece said:
snyps said:

Dlc is a scam. Unless it is announced and released a full year after the full game.  I'm getting the Wii U ver of coarse.

In very rare cases could you call it a scam (even then). This has obviously been developed post launch, (like most DLC) so wasn't meant to be in the main game.

Post launch?  The game releases in November.

Signature goes here!

kitler53 said:
snyps said:

snyps said:
kitler53 said:
snyps said:

lol, well played.  i truely applaud you because right now,.. i've got nothing.  xD