By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - LoZ Wind Waker HD Retail First Week Predictions! (US/Europe)

FW sales US+Europe Combined (Retail)

Over 300k 42 16.34%

250k-300k 27 10.51%

200k-300k 42 16.34%

150k-200k 80 31.13%

Under 150k 66 25.68%

Total:257
zorg1000 said:
fatslob-:O said:
zorg1000 said:
zorg1000 said:
LOL at people thinking I'm trolling. Just you all wait and see how wind waker HD will fair.

Its not just this thread, u have been called out in nearly every thread u post in. To me that seems like u just enjoy getting into arguments

I definitely enjoy posting funfacts and hints alright. 

U mean u enjoy bringing up irrelevent points to back up ur arguments?

Those irrelevant points just so happen to make people here keep arguing. 

Yep they must not have learned ur pattern yet.

Step 1-make a statement that is truth.

Step 2-get countered with a response that shows they dont know what ur talking about

Step 3-make up mostly relevant argument that has nothing to do with conversation

Step 4-repeat

Step 5-???

Step 6-profit

Fixed :P

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
benji232 said:

I have opinions in this thread ? That's news to me. I'm willing to bet GT6 will do 7million. How does a great franchise go from selling over 8 million to a measily 3.5 million. 

Cuz motion control, also its 7mil not 8mil. Also like he pointed out it came out when Wii was kinda dead. Anyway lets keep on topic. Put your honest prediction here cuz you stated your first one is too high! Thank you

It sold 8mill when you include gamecube. I think I'll keep my first prediction thank you very much seeing as how I didn't factor other things before. 

ok cool, just fo warn you as a fellow member. You do kno if WW HD sells well people wont let you off easy here right? You make it seem it wont sell over 500k lifetime

tbone51 said:
tbone51 said:
benji232 said:

I have opinions in this thread ? That's news to me. I'm willing to bet GT6 will do 7million. How does a great franchise go from selling over 8 million to a measily 3.5 million. 

Cuz motion control, also its 7mil not 8mil. Also like he pointed out it came out when Wii was kinda dead. Anyway lets keep on topic. Put your honest prediction here cuz you stated your first one is too high! Thank you

It sold 8mill when you include gamecube. I think I'll keep my first prediction thank you very much seeing as how I didn't factor other things before. 

ok cool, just fo warn you as a fellow member. You do kno if WW HD sells well people wont let you off easy here right? You make it seem it wont sell over 500k lifetime

It could reach 500k but past 700k is questionable especially since it's one of the more mediocre zeldas. 

tbone51 said:
tbone51 said:
benji232 said:

It could reach 500k but past 700k is questionable especially since it's one of the more mediocre zeldas. 

oh... my bad! Well if it passes 700k then run away lol. Just to let you kno US sales for digital might be alot. If we get official numbers then expect alot (maybe an extra 40-50k digital)

tbone51 said:
tbone51 said:
tbone51 said:
benji232 said:

oh... my bad! Well if it passes 700k then run away lol. Just to let you kno US sales for digital might be alot. If we get official numbers then expect alot (maybe an extra 40-50k digital)

I don't see the point in people trying to rip me apart in this thread when i have justified and elaborated a part of my arguement. 

Around the Network

Let me help some of you guys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FD50OTR3arY

Let's have an intelligent debate shall we?

Shadow1980 said:

it's one of the more mediocre zeldas.

Um, yeah. About that.

LOL metacritic means nothing in the grand scheme of things. It is sales and profits that shall determine which franchise wins and so far call of duty is breaking that record and not zelda so deal with it. If it were that good then why did it not get bought by alot non zelda fans.

tbone51 said:
Arius Dion said:
USA = 45k
EU = 17k

Why so low?

Well it's an unpopular game on an unpopular console. And in EU an even more unpopular console with an even more unpopular game. 

Bet between Slimbeast and Arius Dion about Wii sales 2009:

If the Wii sells less than 20 million in 2009 (as defined by VGC sales between week ending 3d Jan 2009 to week ending 4th Jan 2010) Slimebeast wins and get to control Arius Dion's sig for 1 month.

If the Wii sells more than 20 million in 2009 (as defined above) Arius Dion wins and gets to control Slimebeast's sig for 1 month.

Shadow1980 said:

it's one of the more mediocre zeldas.

Um, yeah. About that.

LOL metacritic means nothing in the grand scheme of things. It is sales and profits that shall determine which franchise wins and so far call of duty is breaking that record and not zelda so deal with it. If it were that good then why did it not get bought by alot non zelda fans.

I'm with fats here. I'm surprised corporate reviews are still taken seriously, especially since it's common knowledge that reviewers are bribed and guided. 

Bet between Slimbeast and Arius Dion about Wii sales 2009:

If the Wii sells less than 20 million in 2009 (as defined by VGC sales between week ending 3d Jan 2009 to week ending 4th Jan 2010) Slimebeast wins and get to control Arius Dion's sig for 1 month.

If the Wii sells more than 20 million in 2009 (as defined above) Arius Dion wins and gets to control Slimebeast's sig for 1 month.

Arius Dion said:
tbone51 said:
Arius Dion said:
USA = 45k
EU = 17k

Why so low?

Well it's an unpopular game on an unpopular console. And in EU an even more unpopular console with an even more unpopular game. 

:O 

A level headed nintendo fan stressing unpopularity more than me ? That's something I don't see very often now is it ? 

But seriously why that low ? Not even I think it will sell THAT LOW and i'm practically on the same page as sean malstrom on this whole issue of the wii u.