By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - LoZ Wind Waker HD Retail First Week Predictions! (US/Europe)

FW sales US+Europe Combined (Retail)

Over 300k 42 16.34%

250k-300k 27 10.51%

200k-300k 42 16.34%

150k-200k 80 31.13%

Under 150k 66 25.68%

Total:257
fatslob-:O said:
zorg1000 said:
LOL at people thinking I'm trolling. Just you all wait and see how wind waker HD will fair.

Its not just this thread, u have been called out in nearly every thread u post in. To me that seems like u just enjoy getting into arguments

I definitely enjoy posting funfacts and hints alright. 

U mean u enjoy bringing up irrelevent points to back up ur arguments?

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network
benji232 said:
benji232 said:
benji232 said:
benji232 said:
LOL at people thinking I'm trolling. Just you all wait and see how wind waker HD will fair.

Multiple points you've made lead me to believe you're either a troll or you're just plain stupid.

1. You said that pikmin 3 sales were bad (it sold 500k in 2months on a 3.5m userbase)

2.You said that Uncharted is a bigger franchise then zelda (Again, laughable).

3.Saying LOL in most of you're posts makes you look even more like a troll.

1. It is bad, just deal with it like how I deal with the sales for uncharted golden abyss is bad. Any title with a AA budget that doesn't get over a million is a flop and those are included.

2. That's why uncharted 3 outsold skyward sword on a smaller userbase. Hahaha your making this too easy. 

3. Sounds like you have some problem with me. 

Ok, il respond to that one since you're making this too easy for me. 

You forgot about twilight princess? Which sold over 6.8mil copies on wii. 

And did uncharted 3 require an add-on to play the game like SS with motion plus?

As for point 3, by saying LOL in most of you're posts makes you truly look dumb, no offense intended. 

Drakes deception still outsold skyward sword. A franchise is only as good as it's last game regardless and this is even more sad considering nintendo is having problems trying to make a successor that can outsell twilight princess. 

That's your issue not mine. 

You really can't read my good sir. You missed an important line. Il bold it for you so you can perhaps see it. Also, let me add in another fact. Was uncharted 3 released at the very end of PS3's life cycle? No. Was skyward sword released when wii was dead? Yes. 

Don't care. No excuses as to why skyward sword sold bad. BTW that line was absolutely useless. 

And that's why no one cares about you're opinion. And yes, releasing at the end of a generation does make a difference. Let's see how Grand turismo sells on the dying ps3 (with the release of the PS4) compared to it's previous installments. This is where you will see how it is not useless. 

I have opinions in this thread ? That's news to me. I'm willing to bet GT6 will do 7million. How does a great franchise go from selling over 8 million to a measily 3.5 million. 

zorg1000 said:
zorg1000 said:

Its not just this thread, u have been called out in nearly every thread u post in. To me that seems like u just enjoy getting into arguments

Those irrelevant points just so happen to make people here keep arguing. 

benji232 said:

Oh, I never said that uncharted wasn't a big AAA game and one of Sony's biggest sellers. But saying that it is bigger then Zelda is what it is, laughable.

It's all opinion, to say its laughable is obsured. Just because Zelda has alot of history doesn't mean its bigger than Uncharted, I think its based on whats more relevant at the time. Id say In the last few years Uncharted has been more relevant than Zelda,   but Zelda will live on for many more years where Uncharted will probaby die in the next few years. History or sales don't make things more relevant its all personal preferance, Mario might be the biggest character in gaming but to me I'd put Sonic ahead of him. In the end its all opinion...

USA-110k
Europe-40k

Upcoming Games To Get

Definite: Kirby Star Allies (Switch), Mario Tennis Aces (Switch), Fire Emblem (Switch), Yoshi (Switch), Pokemon (Switch), Kingdom Hearts 3 (PS4), Monster Hunter World (PS4)

Considering: Fe (Switch), Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze (Switch), The World Ends With You (Switch), Ys VIII (Switch), Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition (PS4), Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Remix (PS4), The Last Guardian (PS4), Shadow of the Colossus HD (PS4), Anthem (PS4), Shenmue 3 (PS4), WiLD (PS4)

Around the Network
benji232 said:

I have opinions in this thread ? That's news to me. I'm willing to bet GT6 will do 7million. How does a great franchise go from selling over 8 million to a measily 3.5 million. 

Cuz motion control, also its 7mil not 8mil. Also like he pointed out it came out when Wii was kinda dead. Anyway lets keep on topic. Put your honest prediction here cuz you stated your first one is too high! Thank you

USA - 93k
EU - 49k

Click HERE and be happy 

zorg1000 said:
zorg1000 said:

Those irrelevant points just so happen to make people here keep arguing. 

Yep they must not have learned ur pattern yet.

Step 1-make a statement that is borderline flamebait

Step 2-get countered with a response that shows u dont know what ur talking about

Step 3-make up random argument that has nothing to do with conversation

Step 4-repeat

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

tbone51 said:
benji232 said:

Cuz motion control, also its 7mil not 8mil. Also like he pointed out it came out when Wii was kinda dead. Anyway lets keep on topic. Put your honest prediction here cuz you stated your first one is too high! Thank you

It sold 8mill when you include gamecube. I think I'll keep my first prediction thank you very much seeing as how I didn't factor other things before. 

think-man said:
benji232 said:

Oh, I never said that uncharted wasn't a big AAA game and one of Sony's biggest sellers. But saying that it is bigger then Zelda is what it is, laughable.

It's all opinion, to say its laughable is obsured. Just because Zelda has alot of history doesn't mean its bigger than Uncharted, I think its based on whats more relevant at the time. Id say In the last few years Uncharted has been more relevant than Zelda,   but Zelda will live on for many more years where Uncharted will probaby die in the next few years. History or sales don't make things more relevant its all personal preferance, Mario might be the biggest character in gaming but to me I'd put Sonic ahead of him. In the end its all opinion...

Now, are we talking sales or are we talking which franchise you prefer. If we are talking sales (which is what we were arguing about), Zelda as a franchise sold much more then Uncharted. Even twilight princess sold more then any of the instalments in the franchise. And skywardword still managed to do 3.7m on a dead system with the requirement of an add-on which I highly doubt uncharted would be capable to do. 

And your last line, again, were talking sales not which character/franchise you personally prefer. Sonic doesn't even remotely compares to mario in any way in terms of sales.

Now this was my last post on this, I don't want to make this thread go on another topic.

Predictions for LT console sales:

PS4: 120M

XB1: 70M

WiiU: 14M

3DS: 60M

Vita: 13M