By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Ratchet & Clank: Nexus thread. New reviews in second post! Launch Trailer!

Youtube video of the livestream for anyone who missed it.

Around the Network

The only complaint I have about this is it will be out after the damn 3day weekend :( Fuck tuesday releases already.

Bristow9091 said:

I wonder if they'll carry Ratchet & Clank onto the PS4...

The film's 2015 release date gives me hope that Ratchet is assured a future on the PS4.

Some reviews:

JoyPad.dk = 90/100

PushSquare = 7/10

TheDarkPodcast:

Spoiler: 

It's all left wide open with a suggestive cliffhanger that hints at bigger, exciting developments to come in the Polaris universe in future games!

5/10

http://www.edge-online.com/review/ratchet-and-clank-nexus-review/

And I'm a huge R&C fan.

Around the Network
LivingMetal said:
5/10

http://www.edge-online.com/review/ratchet-and-clank-nexus-review/

And I'm a huge R&C fan.

Well, that's not so hot :(

Added plenty of reviews to the second post.

66 Metacritic so far... not so great. But nothing I've read in any of the reviews has put me off so far.

Wonder where it'll end up.

Kresnik said:
Added plenty of reviews to the second post.

66 Metacritic so far... not so great. But nothing I've read in any of the reviews has put me off so far.

Wonder where it'll end up.

i only skimmed the numbers in the second post but that edge review of 5 seems an outlier to the rest.  mostly 8's is fine with me.  R&C doesn't get a ton of respect and i already know i love the franchise.  good enough for me!!

Metascore clawed back up to 73 with a slew of positive reviews; higher than A4O and FFA now, which is nice.

Jim Sterling gave it 4/5, too.

Ehh Edge just doesn't like fun :-/

73 Meta at the moment after 15 reviews, hoping it can get to green with 75. It totally could. Anyway solid reviews!

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!