By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Ratchet & Clank: Nexus thread. New reviews in second post! Launch Trailer!

bubblegamer said:
Solid-Stark said:
Very excited for this one. I'm glad Insomniac is still keeping Ratchet going.

Exactly. I'm also very glad that this game is a traditional one again.

What's annoying me though, is the high price of the HD collection that's not come down yet after all this time. I want it included in a PS+ sale or something :D

Look into some sales. It was $20 at Target in last weeks ad.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

Around the Network

Good stuff Krezzy! So pumped for a return to Real Ratchet after such a long delay...

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Insomniac are doing a live stream on their TwitchTV channel in about 20-30 minutes, I think:

http://www.twitch.tv/insomniacgames

Might try and catch it in between the work I'm doing.

pezus said:

No demo planned at the moment. I know because I asked in the twitch comment section

Edit: Not as many guns as in full priced Ratchet games, but pretty much a full arsenal

I missed everything up until now; went to make dinner.

Looking good?

looks good but i have shitty internet -.-.

also for next gen we will need innovation for the rnc. crack in time was amazing more of that plz

Around the Network

Archived version of the Twitch stream is up!

http://www.twitch.tv/insomniacgames/b/469029006

Where the F is Courtney Gears? I want that hot popstar back!

The Bitch is back! And better then ever! #BritneyReturns

SONY Bring them BACK for PS4 and VITA!

I am so ready for another real R&C game. A great swansong for Insomniac on PS3! A pity it's not a full game, but if it's to close out the Future series in order to go in a whole new direction on PS4 I'm down with that.

They will continue the franchise next gen won't they? Or are they going all in with MS next gen and leaving R&C behind?

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

PlayMatt said:
Where the F is Courtney Gears? I want that hot popstar back!

Most of the pre-Future characters didn't make it into the PS3 games.  Angela Cross was another one I was hoping would make it back, purely for story purposes.

Very looking forward to playing it. I recently decided to replay the Future games, but I couldn't find ACiT in my collection :(. I must have lent it to someone and forgot about it.