By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Ratchet & Clank: Nexus thread. New reviews in second post! Launch Trailer!

Can't wait! getting it day one!

Around the Network

Can't wait! getting it day one!

I hope the R.Y.N.O VI is in the game

bananaking21 said:
how long did they say this game will be?

Longer than Quest for Booty, shorter than A Crack in Time.

Insomniac's community manager over at GAF said much longer than 3 hours, and there's even more to do if you like sidequests.

So hyped!!! I really hope it sells well with the price tag. I can't afford another theives in time/puppeteer sales flop :(

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

Around the Network

Nice thread, Kresnik.

Currently playing through the original three for the first time. Almost got it all wrapped up, just the final boss fight in Up Your Arsenal to complete.

pezus said:
Day one! ACiT took me something like 15 or 16 hours so here's hoping this one is maybe around 8. Is that the real boxart? If so, why does it only say Nexus on it and not Into the Nexus?

EU box art.  Game is just subtitled "Nexus" over here.

(I couldn't find the US PlayStation Blog post about it, so I just went with the EU one).

Pre-ordered that mothafucka! Only 30 euros for a true R&C game!

Absolutely getting this. Curious as to length, but $30 makes this a no brainer for me.

Dr. Nefarious has been defeated.

Now to take a break from the series until I finish 'Beyond: Two Souls'. Then it's onto Gladitor, Size Matters, Tools of Destruction, Quest for Booty, A Crack in Time, All 4 One, Q Force and finally, Nexus.

Chronologically, where does Secret Agent Clank stand in the series?