By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Ratchet & Clank: Nexus thread. New reviews in second post! Launch Trailer!

Kresnik said:
PlayMatt said:
Where the F is Courtney Gears? I want that hot popstar back!

Most of the pre-Future characters didn't make it into the PS3 games.  Angela Cross was another one I was hoping would make it back, purely for story purposes.

IKR... But Courtney was the coolest character for me and the only to appear in more then 2 of the games (Up Your Arsenal, Deadlocked and Secret Agent Clank) She has also been having small references in the whole Future Trilogy and think Into The Nexus would be the best way to bring her back! She's the coolest female character in the series

The Bitch is back! And better then ever! #BritneyReturns

SONY Bring them BACK for PS4 and VITA!

Around the Network
PlayMatt said:

Honestly rivals current real life pop starts.

Boutros said:
PlayMatt said:

Honestly rivals current real life pop starts.

Yeahh! You're feeling me robot! ;)

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/10/16/buy-ratchet-clank-into-the-nexus-get-quest-for-booty/

Buy Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus, Get Quest for Booty

+ Posted by James Stevenson // Community Lead, Insomniac Games

Hey everyone. Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus has gone gold in North America, and is on track for its November 12th release date! Ratchet and Clank’s latest adventure is an Epilogue to the Future saga of games, has an all-new story, arsenal, and gadgets, and — best of all — it’s only $29.99!

To sweeten the deal even more, we’re including a voucher code good for a download of Ratchet & Clank Future: Quest For Booty, our first downloadable game from the Future saga. The voucher will be inside physical copies of Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus.

If you missed that adventure, you’ll be able to check it out. For those of you who’ve played it a dozen times already, you can give the voucher to a friend who hasn’t and introduce them to gaming’s greatest intergalactic duo.

With Into the Nexus done, we’re in the middle of working on a bunch of cool content that you’ll see in the next few weeks leading to launch. Next up? A video showing off a good portion of Ratchet’s arsenal, including some we haven’t announced yet.

Until then, I wanted to give you this little tease, showing off one of our fan-favorite weapons. That’s right, Mr. Zurkon is BACK, but this time he’s bringing the family along.

Finally, if you’re on the East Coast, we’d love to see you next week at our fourth ever Community Day, and first one on the East Coast! We’ll be hosting an Into the Nexus themed Community Day on Thursday, October 24th, at the Durham Armory. The doors open at 5:30 PM and the event starts at 6:00 PM. If you’re interested in joining us, a limited number of tickets are available here.

That’s all for now. As always, for all the latest on Insomniac, and Into the Nexus, be sure to follow us on Twitter andFacebook.

Good for people that didn't get to play it, I got the physical copy of Quest for Booty :).

Around the Network
Kresnik said:

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/10/16/buy-ratchet-clank-into-the-nexus-get-quest-for-booty/

Buy Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus, Get Quest for Booty

+ Posted by James Stevenson // Community Lead, Insomniac Games

Hey everyone. Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus has gone gold in North America, and is on track for its November 12th release date! Ratchet and Clank’s latest adventure is an Epilogue to the Future saga of games, has an all-new story, arsenal, and gadgets, and — best of all — it’s only $29.99!

To sweeten the deal even more, we’re including a voucher code good for a download of Ratchet & Clank Future: Quest For Booty, our first downloadable game from the Future saga. The voucher will be inside physical copies of Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus.

If you missed that adventure, you’ll be able to check it out. For those of you who’ve played it a dozen times already, you can give the voucher to a friend who hasn’t and introduce them to gaming’s greatest intergalactic duo.

With Into the Nexus done, we’re in the middle of working on a bunch of cool content that you’ll see in the next few weeks leading to launch. Next up? A video showing off a good portion of Ratchet’s arsenal, including some we haven’t announced yet.

Until then, I wanted to give you this little tease, showing off one of our fan-favorite weapons. That’s right, Mr. Zurkon is BACK, but this time he’s bringing the family along.

Finally, if you’re on the East Coast, we’d love to see you next week at our fourth ever Community Day, and first one on the East Coast! We’ll be hosting an Into the Nexus themed Community Day on Thursday, October 24th, at the Durham Armory. The doors open at 5:30 PM and the event starts at 6:00 PM. If you’re interested in joining us, a limited number of tickets are available here.

That’s all for now. As always, for all the latest on Insomniac, and Into the Nexus, be sure to follow us on Twitter andFacebook.

Really cool!!! But come on Insomniac, no love for West Coast this year? :(

PlayMatt said:
Kresnik said:

Most of the pre-Future characters didn't make it into the PS3 games.  Angela Cross was another one I was hoping would make it back, purely for story purposes.

IKR... But Courtney was the coolest character for me and the only to appear in more then 2 of the games (Up Your Arsenal, Deadlocked and Secret Agent Clank) She has also been having small references in the whole Future Trilogy and think Into The Nexus would be the best way to bring her back! She's the coolest female character in the series

Angela was mentioned in ACiT. I really want to see her come back. Sasha too.

Anyway, I already own Q4B and I have a copy of Into the Nexus preordered, so I'll have a code to give away to a lucky someone on here.

Hey everyone. Ratchet & Clank: Nexus is coming your way in just a couple of weeks. Our great franchise is always known for great weapons, so to give you a sampling of some of the new and fan-favourite weapons in Nexus, we put together these videos showcasing them.

You can select which weapons you want to check out from this “youtube weapon wheel” and then see Ratchet using them in Nexus’s Arena level.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3_5WvfeEDo&list=PLMY-Gi3BKl-VyDfZpm4yF-OQGdv_Y71mD

In the videos, you’ll get to see Mr. Zurkon, who upgrades to bring along his family members (who also have all their own dialogue). The Classic Ratchet & Clank morph weapon returns as the Winterzier, a weapon that spreads holiday cheer with holiday musics, presents, turning enemies into snowmen that vary by enemy. The game’s “spooky” theme plays out with three weapons in the videos, including the Nether Beast, Nether Blades, and Nightmare Box – which throws out a creepy device to scare your enemies.

We’re also excited to announce that a Ratchet & Clank mobile app is on the way. Ratchet & Clank: Before the Nexus brings the excitement of infinite running to R&C. You can hop between grindrails while avoiding hazards to collect bolts which can be used to upgrade your weapons and armour. Better yet, you can score Raritanium which you can sync with your PlayStation Network account and use to upgrade your weapons in PS3′s Nexus.

That’s all for now, we look forward to you checking out Nexus soon!

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013/10/31/new-ratchet-clank-nexus-weapons-trailers-unveiled-before-the-nexus-app-detailed/

New video is cool.  Ratchet mobile app?  Bugger off.

http://www.insomniacgames.com/a-totally-normal-trophy-list/

Into the Nexus trophies; annotated with some traditional Insomniac humour. Odd but amusing.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/11/05/ratchet-clank-into-the-nexus-livestream-wednesday-at-1100am-pt/

Being livestreamed right now.