By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition Coming To PS4/PS3/PSV/360/PC

Following in the footsteps of Mortal Kombat, Injustice: Gods Among Us is getting a Vita release, and it will be here soon. NetherRealm Studios' creative director teased big news on Twitter over the weekend, and now we know that the Armature Studios-developed port will be here next month.

This version of Injustice is considered the "ultimate" edition, which means that all of the additional characters are on-hand. Armature is also touting 60fps fighting on the Vita version, along with all of the destructible environments and other features of the original console releases. Additionally, High Voltage is working on a PlayStation 4 version that will feature touchpad functionality and in-game streaming. A PC version is also in development at High Voltage. All of the character skins are included in the Ultimate Edition. The version released in the Americas will also include an 11-song soundtrack with music from Jane's Addiction, Depeche Mode, and AWOLNATION.

Ultimate editions for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 will join the PC, PS4, and Vita versions on November 12, 2013. The console versions will be $59.99. The PC version will be $49.99. The Vita iteration will retail for $39.99.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2013/10/07/injustice-gods-among-us-coming-to-vita-next-month.aspx

Around the Network

Great news for Vita, although it probably won't be advertised very well to the mainstream audience.

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

Strange choice of platforms now I look at it actually. No XOne version? No Wii-U version, even though they already have it running on the platform?

High Voltage Software working on the PS4 & PC versions, oh dear...

At least the pricing is solid, $20 less for the Vita version.

No WiiU? I could understand not going retail again, but a digital release shouldn't be expensive at all T_T

Funny, they had the good sense to drop the "GOTY" and go with Ultimate.

Around the Network

If it's 1080p I will Definitely pick this up for the PS4.

It's kind-of sad though, I never pick up fighting games day-one anymore. I just wait for the 'proper/full' version to come out 6 months later with all the characters and save a fortune.

3rd party spite continues

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

No xbone or Wii U versions, and so it begins.

I hope they don't ruin the game like with the iOS version.. suddenly after an update you have to need to spam your facebook friends to progress further.. welcome to social gaming..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

I remember another 'Ultimate' edition of a fighting franchise coming out not to long ago and nobody cared for that either.

Things that need to die in 2016: Defeatist attitudes of Nintendo fans